Here is Feinstiens Wish List. Wake up People. Sign everything that opposes it.

This is a discussion on Here is Feinstiens Wish List. Wake up People. Sign everything that opposes it. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; : http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...2-ac8ca4359119...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 3 Post By OD*

Thread: Here is Feinstiens Wish List. Wake up People. Sign everything that opposes it.

Here is Feinstiens Wish List. Wake up People. Sign everything that opposes it.

2. Remove Ads

I also urge people to not look at the line that says
    * Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment
    * Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or
    sporting purposes and
    * Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons

You might look at that and say "I already own this or that so I'm ok." or "I have only pistols for sport and hunting rifles" or "I only have guns that my grandfather gave me" but I assure you there are more unknowns in there with the wording on the first page. While you might not be directly affected with what you have now, what if you want to buy a new deer rifle and it has a box magazine? Maybe they tell you no, or a nice trap or skeet gun and since it has some special sight on it it might be classified as a "military characteristic".

This is bad, even if what you have will still be legal and ok for your possession today, tomorrow you might have problems getting everything.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    I bet these libs would love to just scrap the entire constitution and make Obama King. I think the biggest thing she wants to push is the registration of all firearms so the government knows where they are. The one day a black SUV with some G men jump out and start searching your wife's underwear drawer or your kids toy chest looking for your guns. Someone needs to put the breaks to this slipper slope in a hurry.

How many posts of Feinstein's list does one forum need?

It's everywhere, its everywhere!

Now, give me a list of which specific arms she want to ban. Then you'll have something new... AND it don't matter anyway... We need t oppose having those on the list and even the exempted kept off the NFA logs...
    Lish likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

The summary doesn't say that weapons grandfathered as NFA weapons cannot be transferred/sold in any way. Once the original owner dies, weapon goes to the government under her proposed AWB.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

First time I've seen this. Sickening.

OD*
    MamaMaria, Warmon and Eagleks like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Links