Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans

This is a discussion on Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! It doesn't shock ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans

Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans

Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

It doesn't shock me that this is the goal, but it is surprising that they are getting so up front and in our face about it. This frightens me.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

2. Remove Ads

Come and take them

I agree, I am a bit surprised that they are being this up front about their intentions.

She is an avowed anti-gun Californian. They see the world in a totally different reality.
    Spirit51 and atctimmy like this.

That's her agenda and its really no surprise. It's now time for 2nd amendment organizations and advocates to go on a full blown offense concerning the right given to the people via the amendment. We need to stop playing defense and demand from them to either put up or shut up. Meaning stop attempting to whittle down the right given in the 2nd amendment and instead advocate for either amending or abolishing the 2nd amendment. That's right put it all out there and let them go on defense for years. We have been letting them dump on us for years with their "reasonable infringements. Our time has come and it is now.

If anyone has any doubts of what their agenda is check this out....
    Feinstein & Cuomo Admit Planning Australian Style Government Gun Buy Back Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Duisburg likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Yeah she's a control freak as are most liberal politicians.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

It doesn't shock me that this is the goal, but it is surprising that they are getting so up front and in our face about it. This frightens me.
    Thank you for posting that video, I have been trying to find it but was unable.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Wow...

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Senior Moderator
    The fact the she even holds a public office in this country and hasn't been hanged for treason yet makes me want to puke.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    The fact the she even holds a public office in this country and hasn't been hanged for treason yet makes me want to puke.
    damn, son. lol
    Duisburg and Ghost1958 like this.

Amen. She is 100% certifiably delusional. Illinois is no poster child for honest politicians, but she sets the bar to a new low. I don't think she'll stop until this country is plunged into another civil war. I hope that common sense can prevail amongst the others in Washington (hey...we can hope)

She needs to be kicked out of office as a traitor,and thrown in Prison for Treason,she swore to uphold the constitution,not trample on it
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

She reflects her wacko left-wing constituency. The same constituency in the same state that spends public money like drunk monkeys on zoo leave without allowing the state to raise revenues (Prop 13). The insanity of out-of-control spending on every facet of California life without anyone remaining to pay the atrocious tax levies is lost on everyone remaining in that state subject to their wacko constitution. The state that Code Pink calls home.

California is quickly becoming a very large third world banana republic with the likes of Moon-Beam Brown and Far-Out Feinstein at the helm.

I may need to delete my own post if I get too political.

Feinstein is worse than Hugo Chavez and Castro combined.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Actually this thought holds merit: Oath of Office
    Clodbert likes this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Re: Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans

Yep, she's been wanting the guns since 1995, no doubt.

It's a political campaign, kids.

And we are the opposition.

We have our own P.A.C.s, and many send money to them. (not I).

Now, PACS get a lot of stuff done. They grease the proper hands, they lubricate them wheels, and down the track the train goes... Mostly.

But, our PACs, they talk to folks on the hill, and they preach to us (choir members that we are).

My fear is this. The common man (to include some gun owners, I'm afraid) BELIEVE that we must do something. And that something is some sort of "reasonable, new gun controls." This common man may also sing in the choir, but he knows all the words by heart. And, he's heard all the sermons, too. Why, heck, he could sleep through all the sermon, and if there was a test at the end, he'd pass it A +.

But, this sermon starts off sounding like another he heard in1994, so he figures it'll end the same...zzzzz...

IOW, HE AIN'T PAYING ATTENTION. He needs a wake up call.. It's gonna have to come to him from outside the usual places. Like say TV. And hopefully, that same TV message reaches some fence sitters, too.

Our side needs as much, or more "air time" as the antis get FOR FREE, because they are our elected officials.

And, our talking heads need to be great looking, mainstream representing, articulate, folks.

Shaved headed rambo types, big bellied good ol' boys, and camo bedecked tactical ninjas, etc. need not apply. They wouldn't be heard.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Senior Moderator
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

How about any Congressperson,Senator or holder of Public Office that takes this oath and does not abide by it resigning their postition. If you activley seek to counter any part of the U.S. Constitution then you should be tried for treason.

That includes the Second Amendment.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links