Interesting Obama quote during Barbara Walters interview

This is a discussion on Interesting Obama quote during Barbara Walters interview within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Obama admits wanting...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret
  • 1 Post By 8th ID
  • 1 Post By rangefinder

Thread: Interesting Obama quote during Barbara Walters interview

Interesting Obama quote during Barbara Walters interview

2. Remove Ads

Typical liberal, do as we say not as we do.

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    I am not surprise rich folks want armed protection.Remember loud mouth girl rosey o donnel.When press found out she hired arm boduguards for her and kids. This was done right after she blind sided Tom Selleck about NRA and their position and his
    positions on firearms.

VIP Member
    Just another liberal thinking He and His are more deserving of protection than us mere commoners and Whitehouse resident or not I am sure He feels that way.
    pittypat21 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

It's not just the Pres. The rich Elite of Hollywood, Wall St., etc., etc...news talking heads-their families and children deserve better protection than the rest of us. If you live in New York and have the $$$ or the fame you too can get a carry permit...just like I heard a pro-gun guy say recently...if you bat .300 for the Yankees, you can get a permit.

Do you people REALLY believe that the anti-gun people give a rats chance about those children in Sandy Hook beyond the leverage it may give them on taking away YOUR rights? If you do, then you're not really paying attention.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; January 1st, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

I've held the view for many years that "gun control" is not about guns and crime but rather the liberal elitists having control and power over the "commoners".

It angers me to see the elitists and their smugness that they and theirs deserve more protection than the rest of the people.
    8th ID likes this.
    USN Retired

What amazes me is the shear volume of anti-gun articles that were (& have been) in the papers. It is as if they had these articles "queued up" & ready to go when Sandy Hook occurred.

He thinks he's more important than the rest of us.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Ex Member
    You don't understand. Just like Michael Moores bodyguards that recently got busted for carrying, THEY DESERVE to be protected. Screw the 99%

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
    You don't understand. Just like Michael Moores bodyguards that recently got busted for carrying, THEY DESERVE to be protected. Screw the 99%
    You must have misunderstood the situation, because that's not possible. Michael Moore is a devout believer in a gun-free society. That's why Canada is so much better than the USA (except for his hometown of Flint, MI.).

Next you'll be telling us that Dianne Feinstein has a carry permit.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

No surprise they edited it to omit his admission about wanting men with guns around his daughters.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Links