Hank Winebloom: Fox News Radio

This is a discussion on Hank Winebloom: Fox News Radio within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This morning I was listening to a local station that aired a one hour program by Hank Winebloom from Fox News Radio. It's all the ...

Thread: Hank Winebloom: Fox News Radio

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar

This morning I was listening to a local station that aired a one hour program by Hank Winebloom from Fox News Radio.

It's all the little things that add up; right?

The program was titled "The Way We Were" as he covered many celebs who passed in 2012.

In the last 3 minutes of the program he said "we not only cover the "VICTIMS" of violence like Travon Martin, but we celebrate life as well"

Is it any wonder Pro 2A will suffer when even so called conservative stations like Fox has an idiot like Mr. Winbloom calling Travon Martin a "Victim"?
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

VIP Member
    Glad I didn't hear that this morning. If I would have been driving and heard that on the radio I'm sure I would have run into something as I was screaming at the radio.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Fox "Fair and Balanced" presents both sides of any story. Why? to maintain their very high number of viewers.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links