Rally the troops Michele Bachmann

This is a discussion on Rally the troops Michele Bachmann within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone living in Minnesota needs to support this woman if you want to keep your guns. She seems to be the exact opposite of Dianne ...

Like Tree24Likes
  • 7 Post By 1MoreGoodGuy
  • 3 Post By rammerjammer
  • 2 Post By Jab73180
  • 2 Post By Eagleks
  • 2 Post By KBSR
  • 5 Post By dean1818
  • 1 Post By keboostman
  • 2 Post By NMB

Thread: Rally the troops Michele Bachmann

Anyone living in Minnesota needs to support this woman if you want to keep your guns. She seems to be the exact opposite of Dianne Feinstein and that makes her A-okay in my book. If you live in Minnesota please send her an email.

-Jason

VIP Member
    By "exact opposite" do you mean attractive, intelligent and informed?
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    By "exact opposite" do you mean attractive, intelligent and informed?
    If she were 20 years younger I'd... wait, this is a family-friendly forum. Nevermind.

I thought she would have been a good choice to run for president, better that Mitt
    1911 when a follow up shot just isn't an option

I may agree with her about the second amendment and that is where the agreements would end. She is the definition of the extreme radical right.
    NMB, Darrow75 and bklynboy like this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Re: Rally the troops Michele Bachmann

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    I may agree with her about the second amendment and that is where the agreements would end. She is the definition of the extreme radical right.
    And whats wrong with that? She tried to keep our taxes down and she is trying to put a stop to raises for congress and obamas henchmen.

-Jason
    azretired and KBSR like this.

If she was a Texan Id support her.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

She is submitting a bill ....... to eliminate the 10% raise in salary in 2013 that Congress voted for themselves.

I think she's great.... as she is VERY pro - 2A as well. If Minnesota doesn't want her, we'll take her here.
    Navman and azretired like this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I would almost move the Minnesota just to vote for her.

You do realize I hope, that you can support a politician with your $$$, even if they don't represent you personally. I have on occasion sent money (small amounts) to candidates in states other than those that i live in, to help them get elected. You'll never get off their mailing lists afterwards, but we have to do what we can to get and keep good conservatives in the house & senate.

I like her willingness to stand up to the "old boys" that have run the GOP for years, and if supporting the constitution, wanting to contain the size of our bloated federal government, insisting that we live within our means and keeping taxes as low as possible makes her "extreme radical right" then I'm right there with her.
    niks and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Its sad that someone who loves her country, supports guns, loves the Creator, wants the government to be fiscally responsible, has strong family values, is called "radical" anything.

STOP LISTENING TO THE LEFTIST MEDIA PEOPLE!
    An imperfect servant of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

Buying American made, keeping Americans working
    ....Whenever I still can

What non-shooter are YOU planning on taking to the range?

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    Those who benefit from her and her husband's counseling center and the 23 young girls in treatment with eating disorders that they have fostered in their home might disagree with that definition.

Good that she supports the Second Amendment. All the rest? Not so good.
    rammerjammer likes this.

NMB
    Did none of you watch the debates? She doesnt have two brain cells to rub together.

Whooopdedoo she is pro 2A, she hurts our cause with mainstream Americans. We need rational people to fight our battles right now. The far Right is losing every battle it fights right now.
    oakchas and rammerjammer like this.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

How good of a "talker" someone is, obviously doesn't make them the best candidate nor the best representative. If that were true, we'ld only have car salesman in the Congress.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links