Land of the Free- The First Day of the Second American Revolution

This is a discussion on Land of the Free- The First Day of the Second American Revolution within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I couldnt find it it was posted anywhere so here. Land of The Free - The First Day of The Second American Revolution - YouTube...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Land of the Free- The First Day of the Second American Revolution

I couldnt find it it was posted anywhere so here.

Land of The Free - The First Day of The Second American Revolution - YouTube

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Pure fantasy in this day and time.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberpackn View Post
    Pure fantasy in this day and time.
    I am not so sure anymore.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Senior Moderator
    Pure fantasy in this day and time
    You can bet that the same thing was said before the First Revolution against the most powerful Army in the world.
    Chevy-SS likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    You can bet that the same thing was said before the First Revolution against the most powerful Army in the world.
    Yes, I think Thomas Paine sent out a tweet rallying support after John Adams said on Facebook that it couldn't be done.
    msgt/ret, Darrow75 and brocktice like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    I must again point out that talk is cheap. When that caravan of soldiers comes down your street and orders your guns be tossed in with all others being gathered that day, which of you will risk your family's well being for a gun? With technology as it is today even these conversations are most likely to be monitored. It makes us feel good to say these things (from my cold dead fingers, etc) but the reality comes when there is a real and actual line to be crossed.
    Hopyard, revldm and Caertaker like this.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Senior Moderator
    When it comes down to that point...its really not about "guns" anymore is it?
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    Got that right.

There are more armed citizens in the U.S. than all the military in China and Russia and Europe!!!!!!!!!! Or shall I say it is pretty dog gone close. During WWII Japan feared trying to attack our mainland for that reason. Awaken a sleeping giant, they did after attacking Pearl!!!!!! I really believe our Gov Fears that too.... Look at the actions of alot of our Southern States with changes in emigration laws. And some with gun laws. They are trying to take action where the High paid Educated Idiots with no common scense on Capital Hill cannot pull their heads out of their Rear Ends.
    Ghost1958 likes this.

Just the number of members of the NRA outnumber greatly the actual " fighting" members of the armed forces.

When I got out of the Marines in 93, our numbers were only 196,000.

Who is telling who to put their weapons down?
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

I know talk is cheap and some people here won't fight but I am telling you, if you let them trample this down and take your firearms, your life will be much worse than if you did fight. I will never comply with this "ban". I didn't serve my country for 7 years to be disarmed and watch my country go the way of other nations that wouldn't stand up for their freedom. I guess it all comes down to what you want to leave your children. If we don't beat this gun ban, you can bet your freedom of speech will be next, then something else will be next. Do you want your children and their children to live under that kind of government rule? I am afraid I cannot accept that and I will indeed not allow myself to be disarmed. You won't be called a wimp if you don't fight but if this ban goes through and the government takes full control, you will be called a slave.

VIP Member
    Pathetic conversation, especially when it emanates from sworn peace officers.
    Last edited by Hopyard; January 1st, 2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: changed the word involves to emanates from
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

mkh
    Whatever happened to "Better to die on your feet than live on your knees"?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    Whatever happened to "Better to die on your feet than live on your knees"?
    It had its time and place. This isn't the time and not the place. We live in a darn good country that doesn't need
    destruction by zealots looking for some sort of internal violent conflict.

No one here in the US (unless convicted of a serious crime) is living on their knees or anywhere near that.
    We all post here every day and having followed this board for years, I haven't known of anyone to "disappear"-- though I do wonder
    what has happened to a few, I doubt they are the disappeared as in Argentina and elsewhere.

Count the many blessings of life in the United States instead of focusing on one single potential thing that hasn't happened yet,
    ain't gonna happen.

Happy New Year.
    Clodbert, HotGuns and satori59 like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    It has never been about guns.
    WHEC724, HotGuns and ErnieNWillis like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links