Do you remember?

This is a discussion on Do you remember? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The constitution is no longer the law of the land. Oh really? Where does it say that and when exactly did that happen?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Do you remember?

Senior Moderator
    The constitution is no longer the law of the land.
    Oh really? Where does it say that and when exactly did that happen?
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

How was N. Vietnam, Grenada, Kosovo (aw heck, the entire Balkans), Iraq, Afghanistan (the last 8 years), the Congo, Zaire, Libya, El Salvador, Sinai, Lebanon, Panama, Haiti, Somalia, a threat to our Constitution? I didn't bother thinking back prior to WW II and I most likely missed places we sent troops to that were also no threat to our way of life and our Constitution.

I might buy into the domestic enemies part more s since our own government (even prior to Obama) has been the biggest danger....not some dude with an AK 47 in Afghanistan.

BTW: The folks that attacked the US was not the Taliban who we are still fighting. It was Al Queda unless you go with the tinfoil crowd then it was Bush.
    HotGuns and guardmt like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Yes I do remember and it means nothing. He will just change it to mean what ever he wants been doing that already. More coming but at state level
    ISRA Urgent Alert - Illinois Near Total Gun Ban January 2nd!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links