Defensive Carry banner

Gang Control not Gun Control

2K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  brocktice 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Amen. Article is on the mark. IMO, decades of black males running away from their responsibilities as fathers and now their progeny spawning more of the same has created this climate. Packed together in big cities vilolence is the result.

#17 ·
Actually, the government once again created this mess as it always does. There should not be forced welfare supported by the working to begin with but, when they penalized welfare recipients or cut them completely off if the male head of the household was living there, it was a mad dash out the doe. And, when they gots moe money for their illegitimate spawn, pop went the weasel.

#8 ·
Interesting article. Indra-gang violence doesn't bother me at all. Any long-term reduction in the gang gene pool is a win-win for us law abiding peoples. It seems reasonable that the pool of gang members would be diminishing by now, but the flow continues. Can you just imagine what it would be like if us normal people were dis-armed??

#13 ·
This was an excellent read. Anti gunners will never say its a gang problem as most bangers in Chicago are minorities. Special interest folks go in to defend them when their civil rights have been violated or so they claim. They have more rights than the law abiding Citizens. I once had a squirrel problem. I bet on a good day I could count 15 to 16 squirrels in a 5000 sq foot area. I bought a squirrel trap. I kept up the endeavor until on a good day I counted 2 in the same area We need more squirrel traps.

#19 ·
It's time to end the drug war. I would be willing to bet most of this gang violence can be traced right back to drugs, just as people used to shoot each other over alcohol. If we want to cut down the rate of these shootings, we need to return to the Constitution, which contains no authority for a drug war, and get rid of that violent black market. Not only would we not be focusing on gun control, we would stop throwing people in jail who have harmed no one (most users) and we would have less violence. So lets sum up: more freedom, less government money wasted "fighting" drugs, less violence. I say this is long overdue.

#20 ·
At this very moment I saw CBS report the first murder in Chicago and 500 murders last year all gun related. No mention it was mainly Banger on Banger. Looks like the media still doing their job.

#21 ·
It looks like Chicago and Detroit are competing for the top spot in gang killings. Establish a monthly contest of which each city gangs compete against each other for the highest monthly numbers. The winning gang/team all get new sneakers, the losing team has to turn in their stolen guns. Really, just kidding - sneakers are too valuable.

#22 ·
It looks like Chicago and Detroit are competing for the top spot in gang killings. Establish a monthly contest of which each city gangs compete against each other for the highest monthly numbers. The winning gang/team all get new sneakers, the losing team has to turn in their stolen guns.
Sounds like a reality tv show, go pitch it to Hollywood!

#26 ·
Well written and spot on. And yet, we are marching toward nationalizing Chicago values...

#28 ·
the majority is always held to the minority views...Example how many of you have seen signs for holiday parties, the non christian minority sets the rules for the majority no more christmas parties we might offend someone. Guns would seem to be a majority if disperesed equally among the population but most of us, including me have more than 1 (over 20) so although we are a minority we appear to be a majority and America has become to Politically correct.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.