Gang Control not Gun Control

This is a discussion on Gang Control not Gun Control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Cold Shot I have no idea how one ends up a democrat. Easy, because they are the (major) alternative to Republicans, and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Gang Control not Gun Control

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar

Re: Gang Control not Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    I have no idea how one ends up a democrat.
    Easy, because they are the (major) alternative to Republicans, and some disapprove of enough typical republican positions to find themselves holding their noses and voting democrat. Not only that, most people just want the best both for themselves and for others. Not everyone agrees on how to do that, but most people have their reasons and good intentions. Some people really think that the way of the Democrats will lead to a better society. On some positions, I have to agree with them.

Keep in mind, a significant portion of democrats are gun owners, too.

Personally I refuse to pick the lesser of two evils, so I tend to vote across party lines, and frequently libertarian. As others have said, what's most important right now is to get everyone, Republican, Democrat, or other, who cares about the RKBA, to act against encroaching legislation.
    oakchas and C Paul Lincoln like this.

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links