U.S. Marine's Letter To Dianne Feinstein - "No Ma'am"

This is a discussion on U.S. Marine's Letter To Dianne Feinstein - "No Ma'am" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; US Marine Pens Viral Letter to Anti-Gun Senator Dianne Feinstein: “No Ma’am” | The Gateway Pundit Senator Dianne Feinstein, I will not register my weapons ...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By Coltman 77
  • 1 Post By kapnketel

Thread: U.S. Marine's Letter To Dianne Feinstein - "No Ma'am"

US Marine Pens Viral Letter to Anti-Gun Senator Dianne Feinstein: “No Ma’am” | The Gateway Pundit

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

A good example for us all. This letter is excellent.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less".
    General Robert E. Lee

I feel the same way, and ironically, I am a 8 year USMC veteran.
    They should probably heed these letters from the vets.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    People like DF think less of Veterans and the armed forces than they do of gun owners unfortunately.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Excellent Letter!
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

It's always "moving" to hear from veterans! They tell it just how "IT" is going to go :) And the ONLY thing barring me from the USMC was my tattoos! :(

Very good letter. It is time some of the politicians learn that they serve the people, not the people serve them! Too many of the "career" politicians have lost sight of what their role really is supposed to be! The "people" need to wake the politicians up at the polls next election!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

this is how everyone i have talked to feels. post this to any a hole on fb that is antigun/antiamerican. amazing words!!!!!!!
    EDC=Ruger LCP
    Florida CWFL
    NRA Member

Well said (especially for a Jarhead).
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    Excellent letter.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Nice Letter.

I'm not sure he should have signed it. But then, he's a Marine. I wouldn't want to be that Cop/National Guardsman that is told to go to that door to confiscate his guns.

Semper Fi.

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    great letter 21 year vet in the USAF as a civil engineeer
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Even if she would actually care what he wrote, if he does not live in California she would care less. Most(if not all) Senators care less what someone living outside their state would write them. Exception would be a Senator on a specific committee and would only concern themselves if the writing was about certain committee business.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I'm not surprised he signed it. He just did what he might be asked to do on any given day: put himself on the line for his fellow Americans. His act was an important act but not a final one. No, feinstein doesn't care what he thinks nor does any of our other elected officials who want more gun control legislation. Like most other human beings they want what they want and quite frankly they have proven to be pretty good at getting their way - in time. I take no comfort from a poll that shows "Gun Control Drops Off Radar... Again". It seems to me the best time to achieve ones objective is when your opponent isn't looking. We can't let up. We need to make them rue the day they revealed their true thoughts to the American people. Maybe you think I'm getting a little off track and maybe I am. I'm just working off the inspiration kindled from reading this patriot's thoughts and trying to geek myself up for the task at hand.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Don't dance the dance too soon. When President Obama starts his quest for more gun control and the ban of evil rifles it will spike again. He has a huge advantage in that he can go on national TV to sell it to the America people and he sure will be doing it. Hell many in America have already been brainwashed with the last ban that certain weapons are down right evil and law abiding citizens have not need for them. Many hunters agree with the ban plus they care less since most hunting ifles(supposedly 900) will not be banned. They entire Senator Feinstein proposed bill, anything President Obama and Vice President Biden's task force will suggest concerning weapon will be unconstitutional not that it will matter thanks to the Congress(if they pass any such laws) and the Supreme Court.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Links