NRA Annual Membership

NRA Annual Membership

This is a discussion on NRA Annual Membership within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If this is not yet posted: If signing up for a annual membership; be careful. This link is offering a $25 yearly with a free ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TX expat
  • 1 Post By Scramble4a5

Thread: NRA Annual Membership

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar

NRA Annual Membership

If this is not yet posted:

If signing up for a annual membership; be careful.

This link is offering a $25 yearly with a free gift.
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...0&hid=20178331

If you access membership from NRA.org, it doesn't seem to have the same offer and is $35.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

I just joined!
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason .....I really like your quote !!!!
    However in stating that "I just joined" is beyond funny coming from a senior member of this forum. I really enjoy my 2nd A rights. I really enjoy this forum and have gotten some really good pointers from the "senior members" in the forum. I have been a member of the NRA for over 20 years and have given a membership to many friends and relatives over the past 20 Christmases. ......I gotta ask this one question and I hope I'm not barred for asking and I am hoping my post will not be erased. Are you embarrassed at not belonging to GOA or NRA or some organization and not supporting them UNTIL NOW ??????????

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelspinner View Post
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason .....I really like your quote !!!!
    However in stating that "I just joined" is beyond funny coming from a senior member of this forum. I really enjoy my 2nd A rights. I really enjoy this forum and have gotten some really good pointers from the "senior members" in the forum. I have been a member of the NRA for over 20 years and have given a membership to many friends and relatives over the past 20 Christmases. ......I gotta ask this one question and I hope I'm not barred for asking and I am hoping my post will not be erased. Are you embarrassed at not belonging to GOA or NRA or some organization and not supporting them UNTIL NOW ??????????
    Not everyone comes from 'gun owning' families or just may not take interest in firearms until something changes that. Also some folks never realize that there is a constant fight going on and it takes groups like the NRA to help secure these rights.

It's all good as far as I'm concerned. He joined and that's the important part.
    ctr likes this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

I agree - no reason to be embarrassed. I was not a member for years even though I owned a gun. Later I joined and signed up year by year. Now I'm a Life Member. Learning is a progression. Also there are gun owners - including me - that do not agree with all the NRA does and says. They may choose not to join. Maybe they are a member of GOA instead - or maybe not. That's the wonderful thing about freedom.

TX expat & Nutrodoc............you are both right............I was just asking ? Some talk and some walk...its just nice to know and ya' gotta find out somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelspinner View Post
    I have never owned a firearm until a few months ago. I just joined today. So no, I am not embarrassed.
    TX expat likes this.

Great move..........they need all the support they can get right now. I sincerely hope you enjoy your new found pleasure of gun ownership and, if I may add, practice safely with it. You (not being a senior member) should have no reason to be embarrassed. I did not direct the comment (are you embarrassed) towards you. If you took it to be then I must point out that you are not "Mano3". So..........I hope I have not embarrassed you for miss reading my reply to "Mano3". However you are always welcome to "Chime in".
    I guess I expect alot from the senior members of this forum. I have never been given wrong info nor have I ever been put down by any "senior member" It just struck me odd that a senior member of a defensivecarryforum would not be a long standing member of the NRA or GOA and I made that comment. I hope I did not offend you. What more can I say ???????

Sponsored Links