The Westchester Journal News has hired ARMED guards!

This is a discussion on The Westchester Journal News has hired ARMED guards! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Now THIS is the height of irony! They "outed" gun owners, so the backlash has become so severe that they've hired armed guards. I don't ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ElkSniper

Thread: The Westchester Journal News has hired ARMED guards!

Now THIS is the height of irony! They "outed" gun owners, so the backlash has become so severe that they've hired armed guards. I don't have a link but it was just reported on Fox.

Hmmm...... maybe we should post the names and addresses of their guards....?

EDIT: Here's the link. Look about halfway down:

Hypocrites! All of them!
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Cancelling my local Gannett paper.

Found another link from Yahoo:

NY newspaper hires armed guards after publishing gun permit names - Yahoo! News

It seems that they can dish it out but can't take it.

I plan on calling my local Gannett newspaper tomorrow and giving them until next Monday to have the map taken down, or else I will cancel my subscription (I won't tell them that I was planning on cancelling it soon anyway). I don't care if I live in Colorado and the offending paper is in New York. I figure hit them where it hurts - in their pocketbook.

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    maybe we should post the names and addresses of their guards...
    If the guards are local, that paper has probably already published them in the interactive map.

Turnabout is fair play.

Here's another link - to the blog that published the contact information for the publisher of the paper (It has 11,234,993 hits as I write this):

Sauce for the goose or, home address and phone number of Journal-News publisher | For What Itís Worth

I'm not calling on anyone to do anything, I just wanted to make sure everyone here had all the information.
    surefire7 and 8th ID like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSniper View Post
    Here's another link - to the blog that published the contact information for the publisher of the paper (It has 11,234,993 hits as I write this):

Sauce for the goose or, home address and phone number of Journal-News publisher | For What It’s Worth

I'm not calling on anyone to do anything, I just wanted to make sure everyone here had all the information.

Just saw this. AWESOME!!
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

ES are you kiddin' me...................cancell now........you'd do business with these bastages ?

Sponsored Links