Text and email your friends. we need to stop the stupidity.

This is a discussion on Text and email your friends. we need to stop the stupidity. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; alright i just want to start a thread where maybe we have ideas that can help our cause to fight all the gun ban talk. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nick060200

Thread: Text and email your friends. we need to stop the stupidity.

Text and email your friends. we need to stop the stupidity.

alright i just want to start a thread where maybe we have ideas that can help our cause to fight all the gun ban talk.

i was a marine for 10 years and have at least 100 numbers in my phone with like minded folks who disapprove of all this non sense. so i needed a way to reach them (all of them at once) and quickly. i discovered several iphone apps that allowed me to reach all of them with one message. i chose one and used it and it worked OK. its like a group texting app. i encouraged these devil dogs to write letters and make phone calls and join the NRA for a year or more. hopefully these Teufelshunden's spread the word to all their contacts.

aside from writing emails and letters do you have any other creative ways to help our cause?
    im from PA and a member on the PAFOA gun forum. i encourage all of you to seek out sate specific forums to get involved with people around you. there are rallies being staged locally and at sate capitals. what we need is numbers, numbers, numbers,

if you have any creative ideas on reaching folks or know of state specific gun/hunting/outdoors forums post them up here and share with others.

for all the PA members that dont know:
    Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

click on the discussion forum and join now.

my message to all you men and women who want to get involved in this fight:
    Give nothing, take everything from them.

I took an oath to defend the constitution when i joined the corps and I need your help now to do that..........
    HDusmc likes this.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

2. Remove Ads

maybe this needs to go into the general discussion to get more attention..........................
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Maybe a mod can move this for me?

Links