Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January - Page 2

Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

This is a discussion on Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mayors against illegal guns! Ha. What a bunch of imbeciles. If they're against illegal guns, they should be chasing down criminals, not law abiding citizens. ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

Mayors against illegal guns! Ha. What a bunch of imbeciles. If they're against illegal guns, they should be chasing down criminals, not law abiding citizens. Just goes to show you they don't have a clue.
    You know the saying, "You can't fix stupid".
    soonershoote likes this.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Our military maybe not but what about the blue helmets?

Quote Originally Posted by co9mil View Post
    U.N troops being able to control the US? I think that's less likely than our military doing so.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by co9mil View Post
    It would be a mistake to pull in international troops to disarm us. I don't think it will come to that. Since when did NATO have a real Army anyway.
    soonershoote and thephanatik like this.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Obama just changed immigration rules to allow more to have amnesty. Its illegal & unconstitutional to ignore the law but he is doing it and the Congress is doing NOTHING about it.

What makes you think he wont have DOJ/ATF rewrite a rule and institute massive gun control? He has already had them require illegal gun registration in several mid western states. The dealers have to report all sales - ipso facto registration.

Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    Obama just changed immigration rules to allow more to have amnesty. Its illegal & unconstitutional to ignore the law but he is doing it and the Congress is doing NOTHING about it.

What makes you think he wont have DOJ/ATF rewrite a rule and institute massive gun control? He has already had them require illegal gun registration in several mid western states. The dealers have to report all sales - ipso facto registration.
    first I've heard of this, source, links?
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    Funny how the Obama supporters on the forum are suddenly quiet.

Anyone heard from Hopyard lately?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrange View Post
    Funny how the Obama supporters on the forum are suddenly quiet.

Anyone heard from Hopyard lately?
    Or Suntzu

--------------------------------------

Did you look at the comments on the OP's article. Wow, that conversation is far more vitriolic than what goes on here.
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post

It was in tonight's news on FOX. It was apparently signed in Secret by Obama & now being reported. I doubt some of the others will say much about it.

The reporting/registration started a year or so after Fast & Furious hit the fan. Holder's move to stop the illegal transfers (by his department) to the Drug Lords in Mexico.

No to the UN, they wouldn't and couldn't without the USA's own military helping them, and that won't happen. Even a ton of dems aren't for foreign intervention in the USA.

Read the Naked Communist, this is all about control through our system(s) of law and the courts.
    A lot of the goals in this manifesto have already been achieved. I agree that a few of the goals are dated, but numbers 27,28,29,30,31 (first part) are all in play.

The Naked Communist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama and Bill Ayers are buddies, this is all about disarming the general population of the US. The only thing stopping this is our emails, phone call and letters, + the NRA/GOA, etc.

As for Biden, he is hedging that if nothing passes, he will be able to blame the Repubs in 2 years.
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soonershoote View Post
    Boston Mayor Says Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

Boston Mayor Says Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January | TheBlaze.com
    Isn't that lovely?

Writing and/or calling your politicians should be on your "weekly to do" list. The staffers in their office should get to know you by name.

It's the squeaky wheel that gets oiled so we should become that squeaky wheel. I would say that each politician probably gets contacted by less than 3% of his or her constituents who contact them (as individuals) on a regular basis.

It's obvious that if the congressman is going to listen to what individuals say, those who contact them every week or two are the ones who will get some attention from the congressman or congresswoman.

If I've learned one thing about dealing with politicians is that you must be persistent. One or two phone calls per term that they are in office isn't going to do squat.

Calling every couple of weeks and talking to an aid to say nothing more than "Hey Pat, this is Bob from the Congressman's district. What's his status on this gun issue today? Is he going to be participating in any congressional hearings? You know I voted for him because he promised to represent me, and I really need his support on stopping any furthur erosion of our second amendment rights, and here's why... "

Always be polite and courteous. And always get the name of the congressional aid you are talking with. Then call them by name. It's how you build a rapport and get known.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Anyone else ever notice how closely Biden resembles Jeff Dunham's puppet 'Walter' ? Difference is that 'Walter' is smarter than Biden without Jeff's help .
    Spirit51 and 40strapped like this.

Senior Moderator
    Blue Helmets?Those suckers wouldnt last through the week if they were stupid enough to try anything.
    pittypat21 likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DPro.40 View Post
    It would be a mistake to pull in international troops to disarm us. I don't think it will come to that. Since when did NATO have a real Army anyway.
    The greatest understatement I have ever heard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links