Feinstein and Media Note the Push-back

This is a discussion on Feinstein and Media Note the Push-back within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Maybe everyone should write her a come-and-get-'em letter. Of course, her apologists get lots of ink, too: Gun owners push back: a former Marine's letter ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Feinstein and Media Note the Push-back

VIP Member

Feinstein and Media Note the Push-back

Maybe everyone should write her a come-and-get-'em letter. Of course, her apologists get lots of ink, too:
    Gun owners push back: a former Marine's letter to Dianne Feinstein - Yahoo! News
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Along with the 2A issues I think much of this push back, is also driven by the need for a real solution to deter active shooters.

Keeping my 2A rights AND preventing this type is slaughter has my tachometer running in the red right now.

Write your legislators, join a pro-gun group. Encourage your family and friends to do the same. Lather, rinse and repeat
    tkruf, Mjr_Fail and BugDude like this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

I kinda wonder who the "millions of gun owners" who support her are??

They're out on parole.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
    Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    What's more, Feinstein says, the law won't affect Americans’ basic right to purchase and use weapons.
    (BASIC) right?..and precisely what is that basic right Ms. Feinstein?

She has heard from thousands of people – including many gun owners – who support her plan to stop the sale
    ..and what about the millions who do NOT support her plan?
    Is she suggesting a referendum?
    Is she suggesting that American's actually have a voice in this?

Now THAT would be a easy victory for gun owners everywhere.

She is not only deluded, she is a dangerous delusional.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksgunner View Post
    I kinda wonder who the "millions of gun owners" who support her are??
    Most of them work for NBC.

I would say that they are the people that have no interest in using a gun to defend themselves.

Interesting read but she can't comprehend. The only voice she hears is her own.
    darbo, CLASS3NH, msgt/ret and 1 others like this.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    Along with the 2A issues I think much of this push back, is also driven by the need for a real solution to deter active shooters.
    Keeping my 2A rights AND preventing this type is slaughter has my tachometer running in the red right now.
    So very well said. The more I read and hear the anti's rhetoric, the more convinced I am that the real issue with them is not preventing crimes or even preventing the mass shootings, but rather it is about control of the people. Somehow, a few certain 'cult of personality' individuals, and lets be blunt - the anti leaders must be highly charismatic or they wouldn't have a following, have managed to sell a percentage of the population into following them.

if this were really about preventing crimes and mass shootings, the focus would be on exactly that. Instead we are seeing only measures whose primary effect would be to reduce the ability of the American People to resist physical force and identify those who may posses such a means.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DPro.40 View Post
    Interesting read but she can't comprehend. The only voice she hears is her own.

^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She is the teacher on the phone in the Charlie Brown Cartoons.

There are most likely enough dummies in Disneland on the Potomac to side with her on this, without even hearing what she has to say.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I think that its gonna take more than writing to congress and pleading with them. When the time is right I believe that we must make it known that we wont back down and there is gonna be much uprising, thats the only language they understand. When the time is right, I dont know when that time is, I'd like to be mature about this whole thing but it is a serious issue and weakness wont work to keep our 2A.. Im afraid there might just have to be a major "pushback"

History scares me, and makes me want to be able to defend myself,even If I have to die atleast I would hope to do it standing for something instead of falling for anything... (good ol tippen song) And for me im done talking about this, before I say something real stupid beause as I type this im watching the media harp all over our feedoms.. Good luck with what ever happens and I pray we have the victory.

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    So very well said. The more I read and hear the anti's rhetoric, the more convinced I am that the real issue with them is not preventing crimes or even preventing the mass shootings, but rather it is about control of the people.
    YOU nailed it! It's about control...control of the masses. Does ANYONE really believe that the left TV talking heads REALLY care about those children in Sandy Hook? Of course they don't...the talking heads simply use that type of tragedy to further their own agenda. They are ALL (including their children) protected by men and women with guns. You and I and our families don't 'rate' that kind of protection...Sorry!

My Dad and ALL 5 of his brothers served in the U.S. Army. ALL SIX sons my grandmother had volunteered to serve. 2 fought in France in WWII. One fought in Korea. My Dad and 2 younger brothers served during peace. I served active duty in the Air Force and the Army. I never fought but got as far as Frankfurt Germany during the first Gulf War. My brother served active duty in the USMC. He is currently in the National Guard and has been to Bosnia, and Afghanistan. In Afghanistan he was a SSGT within a Route Clearance Platoon. Their mission was to clear roads of IED's. He was shot at EVERY day. I honor ALL veterans and thank them all for serving. After what all these men did for our country, I refuse to give up my 2A rights. REFUSE!!
    tkruf, Mjr_Fail, mano3 and 1 others like this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

BO talks about the 1% and the Millionaires and billionaires rather than the Bourgeoisie.

He talks about the unemployed and the middle class rather than the Proletariat.

He is talking about redistributing the wealth. His minions are trying to remove our means of self protection & destroy the 2A. They are also trying to pass a new bill to remove the 22 amendment so BO can be president for life.

But its all the same thing! Read the Communist Manifesto.

Its here at our doorsteps.
    mano3 likes this.

Diane, Nancy, Barack, Harry, Joe, Hillery............"The Freak Show".......this is who's gonna tell us how we and our families are to live ?

More pressure needs to be applied to determine who was a fault in the Fast & Furious Scheme, Benghazi debacle and the continued inappropriate spending of our monies...and bring the appropriate charges againt those involved all the way up to the top.....IMO.

It's like talking to a brick wall.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Then our democracy has broken down and..............laws are meaningless......who's to decide ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links