Obama will not take your Guns

This is a discussion on Obama will not take your Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; He has made that clear. FLASHBACK: Obama: I Will NOT Take Your Guns Away | CNS News...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Obama will not take your Guns

Obama will not take your Guns

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    That was his clone speaking. The real Obama didn't say that.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

How comforting. Now we can all just sit back and laugh at how ridiculous we've been acting.

Well, I'll jump in and play devil's advocate... he would say that he still isn't trying to take your guns away now. The legislation that will be proposed won't stop you from buying guns, only certain kinds of guns that nobody needs to own. And even if you already own the evil guns that will be banned for future sale, he will allow you to keep them. It's all very reasonable and therefore anyone that opposes it will be an unreasonable "gun nut".

Of course when you are being "allowed" to do something it really isn't a right so much as it is a privilege. And we don't have the privilege to bear arms...
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I always believe what politicians say.
    rayporsche likes this.

VIP Member
    He also said he wouldn't raise taxes on income under 250k. I can't think of anything that he hasn't openly lied about. Yet, if we held another presidential election right now, he'd win again.

True Americans (the ones who work, generate prosperity, and fight to defend our nation) have already lost control of their nation.

I've been an open critic of the NRA in the past. I still believe that it is poorly managed, and wastes huge sums of money. However, I'm now a member again, and I'm making additional donations. It is our greatest champion in defending our only means of defending our liberty.
    BugDude, msgt/ret, OD* and 4 others like this.

He said he won't take your shot gun, hand gun, or rifle away. But nothing about mags or the dreaded "assault rifle".

Sorry not buying it. He'll my wife is not too keen on guns. But even she is grudgingly talking about getting an AR.

I hope we are worrying over nothing. But in this day and age.... I think we are gonna get hoodwinked.

VIP Member
    Just because the teleprompter told him to say it, that doesn't make it so.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Lying is his main tactic, always has been. Once again, he is taking a page from Alinsky's playbook. I truly believe he is without morals and compassion. I believe he was thrilled when those kids got shot because it gave him a crisis to exploit.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

He doesn't have a clue what guns are what. He is the least competent person in any room, and in any meeting that he attends. Elections have consequences, that much we've learned huh? SMH

Keep the pressure on folks. Write/Call/Meet with your representatives in Washington, and make double damn sure they know that you will actively work for his expulsion from that body if they support any new gun laws. Zero tolerance should be our mantra.
    Hoganbeg, vilecanards and ppkheat like this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

VIP Member
    From article;

When you all go home and you're talking to your buddies and you say, ah 'He wants to take my gun away.' You've heard it here, I'm on television so everybody knows it.
    I believe in the Second Amendment.
    I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms.

I will not take your shotgun away.
    I will not take your rifle away.
    I won't take your handgun away."
    End quote.

What the reporter neglected to tell you Obama ALSO said;

I will not let you sell, transfer or give away your shotgun.
    I will not let you sell, transfer or give away your rifle.
    I will not let you sell, transfer or give away your handgun.
    I will raise the fee on ALL ammo, reloading supplies under the commerce act.
    I will legislate to eliminate CC.
    I will slowly pressure states to raise hunting liscense fees to make it impossible for you to WANT to go hunting.
    I will then pass laws saying if you have no further need of a specific weapon, you must turn it in.
    (Don't go hunting, can't CC that pistol) turn it in.

Is anyone out there as fed up as I am with this knucklehead peeing on our pantleg and telling us it's raining?
    Last edited by oneshot; January 6th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    That was before his re-election which gave him his infamous "flexibility."
    Tzadik and phreddy like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Lying is his main tactic, always has been. Once again, he is taking a page from Alinsky's playbook. I truly believe he is without morals and compassion. I believe he was thrilled when those kids got shot because it gave him a crisis to exploit.

I really, really doubt anyone was "thrilled" when they learned about that tragedy.

I just wanted to remind a lot of people on this thread. They shut down many threads that quoted Obama and his anti-gun statements.
    They covered him on the issue, They allowed many threads that claimed he would not take guns.
    Now they call us crazy and talk about tin foil well the truth is right in front of you . Open your eyes.
    You lost your 2nd amendments rights Nov 6th 2012 it will be a long hard fight to get them back.
    He had planned on Holder gun running to be his jump start to taking them ,it failed, he did jump for jot and cried tears of joy when he gave that speech.
    But you voted for him you will have to live with it.
    mg27 likes this.

One case where the NRA should spend the money on commercials running this video clip to remind people of his lies.
    sauerpuss, oakchas and Aceoky like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links