The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

This is a discussion on The Bottom Line within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It would appear that those who are diligently seeking any excuse to prohibit private citizens from legally possessing modern firearms are fearful their subversive agenda ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brad426

Thread: The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

It would appear that those who are diligently seeking any excuse to prohibit private citizens from legally possessing modern firearms are fearful their subversive agenda will be thwarted by those who can back-up their collectively shouted 'NO!' with effective firepower.

The greatest fear harbored by those who would subjugate every American citizen to an unconstitutional form of 'nanny' state is that the unregulated militia will eventually become regulated to resist such deceitful endeavors with their modern firearms.

Never compromise your right to bear arms, or you will eventually become subject to the will of the state, rather than a citizen with free will.
    Last edited by Wolf357; January 6th, 2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Constructive criticism.
    And Jesus said, "If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

I am a peaceful man. But I am not a pacifist.

But if it's intolerable how can it be tolerated? That's an oxymoron.
    Clodbert likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    @Wolf357, I like both your avatar and your handle. Upvote for the Star Trek references!

You are right, this is the bottom line. It is also a sign of a conversation that I think a lot of people are having in private: what will we do if they try to come for our guns?
    This is a very intense and personal subject to a lot of people and the gun grabbers are running a serious risk of devolving this nation into bloody conflict. Of course they believe that if they just, "pass a law" or something, everyone will comply. Somehow I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    But if it's intolerable how can it be tolerated? That's an oxymoron.
    Actually, it was intended to emphasize the serious nature of the issue. But thanks for providing the constructive criticism.
    And Jesus said, "If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

I am a peaceful man. But I am not a pacifist.

Sponsored Links