Letter to House Speaker Boehner - Page 2

Letter to House Speaker Boehner

This is a discussion on Letter to House Speaker Boehner within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Excellent letter, I wish mine to him had been as well done. I hope everyone writes and floods his office with such letters though... and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Letter to House Speaker Boehner

Excellent letter, I wish mine to him had been as well done. I hope everyone writes and floods his office with such letters though... and Mitch McConnells.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I am not for reciprocity because since it still is a liscening issue that is a states right to determine. I do not want the Federal gov involved in any legislation that affect states rights.
    Check your Constitution. Article IV Section 1 States:
    Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Sent your letter to him, but ommited the part on National reciprocity.
    That is up to the states to haggle over.
    There is nothing in Federal law that says my Mi. Drivers liscense must be honored by all the other states.
    It just is.
    All the rest of your letter is terrific!
    Actually there is. See Article IV Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links