White House trying to rally WalMart and others for gun control legislation.

This is a discussion on White House trying to rally WalMart and others for gun control legislation. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by kapnketel "you don't need an AR15 to hunt with" now that there is just plain funny right thar I sometimes wonder just ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: White House trying to rally WalMart and others for gun control legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    "you don't need an AR15 to hunt with"

now that there is just plain funny right thar

I sometimes wonder just exactly whom, may be reading some of our postings?

I sometimes ask myself: “Self? Am I posting things that someone out there will read, and in turn possibly use it to fuel their own agendas? Twisting it in a positive or a negative way, just to further support, their personal agenda’s cause?”

My Mom always said: “Zam…never say or post anything in public that your enemies can, and will, use as arrows to shoot back at you!”

Any=who…
    I sent an email to WW as well, twice. They both went something like:
    I shop at your Wal-Mart Super Store in my area at least twice a week. I also know many others that do as well. We, as many others, shop at Wal-Mart because; you have that vast selection of merchandise we all use and need on a daily basis. Wal-Mart not only stocks a vast selection of quality sundries, clothing, and supermarket items. But Wal-Mart also sells an excellent section of today’s most popular sporting goods, which also includes; high-quality firearms and ammo. All of which are in demand in my area as well as many others, because there are so many avid hunters and recreational shooters that shop daily at Wal-Mart for that single reason too. So our patronage in shopping at your stores provides us with a convenient “One-Stop Shopping” experience because of your complete inventory! At times because of inventory differences my friends and family would shop at Dick’s Sporting Goods. But since Dick’s caved and changed their store policy and will no longer carry certain firearms and accessories. Because Dick’s thinks it is their best interest to discontinue its firearms sales under a misinformed consensus. I, as well as all of my family and friends will no longer shop at Dick’s. But since Wal-Mart will continue with business as usual, we will all be shopping more often at your stores. But now if, Wal-Mart does decide to follow in Dick’s delusory way. We will all stop shopping at Wal-Mart too and start shopping elsewhere: Switching over all of our everyday grocery, sundries, clothing, and sporting goods shopping elsewhere. Thank You Wal-Mart, for staying the course as the driving force in retail sales and customer service in communities all across our Great Nation.

For what it is worth….

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by finst3r View Post
    Email center starts getting flooded, Customer relations panics.
    Someone in Corporate responds.

Translated:
    QUICK !!
    Someone say something generic, while we figure this out !!!
    WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ?!?!?! , mentioning us by name?
    CALL SOMEONE ABOUT IT NOW !
    That is EXACTLY the response I want to see.... Sure they are sending out BS say nothing responses..... BUT they noticed!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links