How tough must we get? - Page 2

How tough must we get?

This is a discussion on How tough must we get? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If there was a peaceful demonstration around the White House the mainstream media would only show videos of the few idiots in the crowd saying ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How tough must we get?

If there was a peaceful demonstration around the White House the mainstream media would only show videos of the few idiots in the crowd saying and doing stupid things and the media would portray everyone at the demonstration as a bunch of crazy gun nuts who are just like the idiots in the video...the truth is not in alignment with their agenda.

The power hungry tyrants in Washington only care about what they want and they are going to force it on the citizens. The tyrants are going to push too far and too hard and before they know it, they are going to force this country into an uncivil war.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

VIP Member
    When do we leave? If congress doesn't get common sense that gun show loopholes are really private seller loopholes, that mag caps and AWB's are really infringements on 2A that don't protect anyone; not that government has a better track record on protecting anyone than the rest of us have protecting ourselves - especially with government out of the way; then it's time to deliver the message personally. If cards and letters don't make clear clear, then here, here.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Here's an important concept to always remember; much smaller groups than gun owners have been able to institute social and legal changes throughout the history of our nation. And, we already have a longstanding Constitutional amendment in our favor.

Look at how many states have enacted concealed carry laws over the last 20 years or so. Then there's restaurant carry, State and National park carry, and the list goes on. Trust me, it didn't take three million people to get those changes made.

What's more, I don't buy the "three million" number anyway...... I think it's a lot more.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

VIP Member
    So how about it NRA. Will you step up the game and go all in? Organize a national event on the Capital and call for NRA members to attend. Schedule buses from major communities so members can attend in force. It is time for the NRA to lead, let's have a rally of several million members on the Capital. Make the point peacefully, but clearly, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
    DPro.40 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    YES. More prisons and all that go to support the prisons. JOBS and $$$$$. I believe the gun grabbers at the top have stock in firearm companies and will soon be buying stock of companies who build prisons!!!! I gotta go...

I didnt realize there was stock available for firearms companies. I know H&K does not allow sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    I heard a comment made by an anti-gun Dem involved in Feinstiens efforts..... and it made me think a LOT about it.

Get as close to a quote as I can , but it was ...... "We don't understand why people are still buying them when they know we want to ban them" .

The more I think about that, makes me believe, they really ... really.... 1) are bothered by the buying, etc going on, and 2) cannot comprehend how serious people take it, nor that anyone would fight for it, and expect everyone to "just accept it" and roll over and play dead. They cannot fathom this way of "thinking" in their minds.
    "We don't understand why people are still buying them when they know we want to ban them" ...Seriously, what did they think would happen? You have to have your head stuck really deep in the sand (or somewhere else) to not understand why firearms sales in Dec 2012 were unprecedented.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ctr View Post
    So how about it NRA. Will you step up the game and go all in? Organize a national event on the Capital and call for NRA members to attend. Schedule buses from major communities so members can attend in force. It is time for the NRA to lead, let's have a rally of several million members on the Capital. Make the point peacefully, but clearly, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
    I would go. Couldn't you imagine that may gun owners in Washington all at once. It would paralize DC. I'm not worried about the left wingers. What are they gonna do, hit me with their bong.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DPro.40 View Post
    I would go. Couldn't you imagine that may gun owners in Washington all at once. It would paralize DC. I'm not worried about the left wingers. What are they gonna do, hit me with their bong.
    Exactly! A peaceful and orderly demonstration of the real power in America. Shut down the capital by shear numbers. No way for them to ignore that kind of response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links