My non-response from Wal-Mart Corporate - Page 2

My non-response from Wal-Mart Corporate

This is a discussion on My non-response from Wal-Mart Corporate within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well I've never purchased a firearm from walmart, just ammo. I usually see a few really "special" people wanting to buy long guns that try ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My non-response from Wal-Mart Corporate

Well I've never purchased a firearm from walmart, just ammo. I usually see a few really "special" people wanting to buy long guns that try to make small talk and have no idea what they're talking about. One of the associates during one "experience" tried to convince me through hell and high water that the 7.62x39 was the same caliber as the .223/5.56 nato. I just tried and tried to get my box of ammo and leave but he was a persistant one! Not the kind of person I really felt needed to be selling ammunition NOR firearms of any caliber. I guess that's what I get for going to Wallyworld

I wouldn't expect them to send any reply that can find itself broadcast over the internet and give them even more unwanted attention.

i have brought 1 box of crummy 9mm at wal-mart. i never think of going there for anything other than maybe paper targets

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Walmart doesn't make the ammo on its shelves. Blame Federal, Winchester, Remington, or whomever made the ammo.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Walmart doesn't make the ammo on its shelves. Blame Federal, Winchester, Remington, or whomever made the ammo.
    Probably that Winchester White Box... dirty, nasty stuff... Goes Bang though.

I bought a few boxes of Federal from them, both rifle and pistol calibers, and it was no different than what I buy online. Of course, I don't have to pay tax on what I buy online.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    i was simply saying it's a crummy experience in general going there for gun stuff and the one i went to only carried crummy ammo

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    i was simply saying it's a crummy experience in general going there for gun stuff and the one i went to only carried crummy ammo
    YMMV depending on where you live etc. IMO Wally near me is the least annoying as compared to the two other Big Box places
    here.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links