Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill Response. - Page 2

Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill Response.

This is a discussion on Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill Response. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Maximpactguns I am sooooo glad I left Missouri. I cannot believe that ugly woman was re-elected. She obviously has NO clue on ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill Response.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximpactguns View Post
    I am sooooo glad I left Missouri. I cannot believe that ugly woman was re-elected. She obviously has NO clue on what the 2nd Amendment means.
    Actually as far as guns go, I'm pretty happy with MO. It's not perfect but it's better than a lot of other places with regards to the carry laws. It could always be better though. If she'd leave, that'd be a good start!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Can someone tell me what the #@*% the 2a has to do with hunting. I am so tired of hearing that crap.
    TX expat, Darrow75 and 8th ID like this.

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    Someone needs to do some research and understand what they are talking about.

I think that the People of Missouri need to reconsider her being their senator.
    Oh believe we have tried. But it seems the voting 'irregularities' seem to always go to her advantage.

These letters where our representatives claim to support the Second Amendment while describing how they plan to dismantle is not really all that surprising. They should clarify though by saying "I support the Second Amendment...as I see it...", which is always some mumbo jumbo about hunters and sportsmen. They don't even want to think about the real reason for the Second Amendment because it scares the crap out of them.

Help her here. Explain the Prior AWB's impact (none), and the sporting use of "Defensive Weapons" with greater than 10 round mags. Give her a reason to help you. The rest of her positions were a lot better than manny!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    Someone needs to do some research and understand what they are talking about.

I think that the People of Missouri need to reconsider her being their senator.
    I voted nay. She got back in because the republicans wheels feel off
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill Response.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    The left and women base decisions on emotions. Facts do not correlate.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Actually as far as guns go, I'm pretty happy with MO. It's not perfect but it's better than a lot of other places with regards to the carry laws. It could always be better though. If she'd leave, that'd be a good start!
    I agree, we have been treated pretty good despite having Nixon for a Governor. He actually upheld the CCW laws after the law suit from the sheriffs in Hazelwood and the City of St Louis didn't pass legal muster. Thanks to the legal system also that made the people filing suit fork over $250,000 for damages to places like Bulls Eye Shooting Range because they had to wait to provide training and the court deemed they lost revenue. I got my training course in on day one but the suit came in and I had to wait 6 months until it was over and Nixon upheld the law. St. Charles county handed My permit right over. The only thing I didn't like was having to be printed. Nixon said, the people have spoken. No waiting period on purchase. That got voted on and changed. I Agee McCaskill is a hard core anti and lib and I'm sorry she got back in.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Re: Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill Response.

I'm with the TX expat. Throw the clowns off the podium and don't let them utter another word regarding the representation of reasonable, critically thinking people.

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

The world is a ghetto
    War
    TX expat likes this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

I will continue to protect the Second Amendment Rights of law-abiding citizens to safely own and use appropriate firearms.
    She answered the question right there, but it's who defines "what's appropriate" and "who" defines it. If it's Feinstien, she might allow flint locks, and maybe not.

I think "Heller" did define it, via the Supreme Court. (see sig line) ...... " cannot prohibit any guns commonly used and owned by the general public".
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

The left and women base decisions on emotions. Facts do not correlate.
    Wow, let's not make ourselves look completely ignorant now.

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    the 2nd Amend sais nothing about hunting or sportsmanship...

This is the new propaganda warp reality campaign these scumbag felonious traitors are spewing forth. We need to put these people and anyone in their place when they bring up the issue of hunting and sportsmanship. I own several different weapons and not one of them were ever used in the commission of hunting an animal. They are on hot standby in case our liberty's lifeblood requires their aid.

I am obeying the law of the Constitution and Bill of Rights and no one can tell me otherwise.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by tet4 View Post
    Wow, let's not make ourselves look completely ignorant now.
    Women and democrats are illogical. I'm not reaching here.

VIP Member
    Women and democrats are illogical. I'm not reaching here.
    Don't use that line on first dates; unless you like nothing but first dates...
    Brad426 and Darrow75 like this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

MJK
    McCaskill is a consummate politician whose letter obfuscates her true views. She deludes herself in believing we do not comprehend what her words mean. In any case her response only confirms what we had previously assumed and really does not change the actions we will take to support the 2nd Amendment!
    Glock40cal likes this.
    [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links