Sue Dianne Feinstein? - Page 2

Sue Dianne Feinstein?

This is a discussion on Sue Dianne Feinstein? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; hopefully the millions the industry made in December will be put to good use...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Sue Dianne Feinstein?

hopefully the millions the industry made in December will be put to good use
    TX expat likes this.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

I'm not accusing her of "Treason" and I realize she is "doing her job". My point is this - we need to make it expensive for people who make it their mission to attack our constitution. I want her to spend her time, money and emotional well being if her goal is to take away or restrict the 2nd amendment. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that she uses or has used the 2nd amendment(by obtaining a chl) to protect her way of life. Some of you may call this "frivolous" "unnecessary" etc. I personally think we should explore any and all legal means to fight her kind...

Term limits.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    We need to support NRA and other groups that share our views. I still believe the haves out weigh the anti's. I don't know how to get the press on our side but to out them on good guy wins like the off duty police woman from Texas who shot and killed a bad guy who was attempting to do harm to some innocent folks in a movie theater. Out, the beautiful people like lady Fienstien, she carrys ,ask her why she should have the right.Do you think Bloomberg has unarmed bodyguards,I 'd like to hear why he should
    and average joe shouldn't;inequities like that need to be put into letters to the editor.Let's not forget the power of boycott.
    Last thing any politician who comes out in support of restrictive laws let's flood the phone system and computer system with
    e -mail ,mail what ever means we can.Let's educate and get 'em voted out.What 'ya say.I'd be remise if I didn't say this, write so it passes big brother test.No threats of bodily harm or some action that could hurt this movement.
    Last edited by Stetson; January 7th, 2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: sp,editing
    91wm6 likes this.

Re: Sue Dianne Feinstein?

Now is the time to debate gun control with armed and dangerous citizens.

The world is a ghetto
    War
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 91wm6 View Post
    I'm not accusing her of "Treason" and I realize she is "doing her job". My point is this - we need to make it expensive for people who make it their mission to attack our constitution. I want her to spend her time, money and emotional well being if her goal is to take away or restrict the 2nd amendment. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that she uses or has used the 2nd amendment(by obtaining a chl) to protect her way of life. Some of you may call this "frivolous" "unnecessary" etc. I personally think we should explore any and all legal means to fight her kind...
    If you (generally speaking) can't get the representation you want where you live now, move to an area of the country where you can get (or that already has) the representation you want/need/desire.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Senior Moderator
    How about suing for violation of her oath?

How about making ANY attempt to subvert the Constitution a punishable offense?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
    It would seem to me that she could be had for "purpose of evasion" since she clearly does her best to infring upon the Second Amendment.
    Stickly speaking, any attempt to water down the Second,as it stands, could be used against her.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    How about suing for violation of her oath?

How about making ANY attempt to subvert the Constitution a punishable offense?
    I'm all for that. Perhaps if we the People had insisted upon exactly this sort of resource for the past 220+ years, we'd not be in this mess of craven political hacks destroying the shreds of the Constitution with their every breath.

But here's the thing: given the 5:4 Heller decision, the robes all but gave license to kill to such people to abuse the 2A to within an inch of its life in terms of related restrictions that fall short of outright banning of access/ownership. So, it's unlikely we'll see any strong support in the courts for any such treason/anti-Constitution justification for lawsuits. JMHO.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Re: Sue Dianne Feinstein?

Anybody know a good Judge for hire?

The world is a ghetto
    War
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Quote Originally Posted by Doghandler View Post
    Anybody know a good Judge for hire?
    The SAF is on a roll. I'm sure if they thought this had any viability, they'd be on it like ticks on a hound.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Maybe I can talk one of my sparrows into kicking her into the pit of Bar B Q
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Her constituents are all on welfare or are Indian computer programmers here on work visas to take our high paid technology jobs. I say sue the witch. Better yet, what is she doing still in office, isn't there some kind of term limit? If not, now you know why there ought to be.

VIP Member
    PEF answered the question fully and wholly. This may be the land of the lawsuit, but you can't just sue anyone for anything at any time. There is no damage for which you can seek relief. There is no law which can be overturned. In essence all you're doing is trying to deny her the right to free speech because you believe she is trying to deny you the right to keep bear arms (and I still don't know why so many people think bears have arms- they have 4 legs).
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Quote Originally Posted by 91wm6 View Post
    Her Senate seat has been challenged by some candidates with really deep pockets. Apparently the left in Ca. seem to be pretty strong.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Lets keep this open

I am all about a class action law suit . Dianne Feinstein needs a wake-up call . I feel like i am being ignored by the anti-gun administration. This whole anti-gun movement was stirred up by the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown. They are so far off on a solution , they are using this tragic event to push their agenda , there should be a law against that , The law abiding American citizen who enjoys hunting , shooting competitions , and protecting their family by whatever means necessary will suffer . There is a bill being introduced in the house called the Toomey-Manchin bill. Intertwined in that bill is the high cap mag bill and the Feinstein bill . It has been snuck in under the radar, all of this is being done after the pro-gun crowd thought they had a victory. its another attack , we need to be in attack position at all times . Has anyone organized, the anti-gun crowd has , Obama had a mother of a newtown student who was killed giving his monthly address , thatís pretty smart . They arenít going to stop. We need to keep it going too if we want to keep our 2nd amendment rights. Iím in Nevada, if anyone knows where I can become more involved, volunteer etc , please let me know . Iím willing to give up all of my free time for this cause . its very important . There are allot of people that will be hurt by this new legislation , no one thought about all of the production that goes on in this country , AR production is huge , AK barrels receivers , I can go on and on , Feinsteinís a job killer , she wants to put the American worker on food stamps .She has a job , payed by some of our hard earned tax dollors , who does she work for , oh that's rite , she works for us . She will put many people out of work, and thatís the small business thatís so important to the economy. Thatís not even taking into consideration the indirect effect it will have on communities who rely on the business and income from the manufactures. The shooter in Connecticut didn't use an assault rifle. He used a hand gun. Black rifles and high cap mags were not used in either the Colorado Theater shooting or Newtown. Hand guns and a shot gun. We are being railroaded by this administration.

Sue. Dianne Feinstein don't let her spread her California plague laws to the whole country , we see how well California is doing .

VinMan

Las Vegas .,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links