NY State--Cuomo To Announcing Sweeping New Gun Control Laws

This is a discussion on NY State--Cuomo To Announcing Sweeping New Gun Control Laws within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; EXCLUSIVE: Cuomo Close To Announcing Massive New Gun Control Laws CBS New York...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By 1MoreGoodGuy

Thread: NY State--Cuomo To Announcing Sweeping New Gun Control Laws

NY State--Cuomo To Announcing Sweeping New Gun Control Laws

S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

2. Remove Ads

Another idiot who thinks that infringing upon the Rights of law abiding citizens will reduce the violent activity of evil people who don't follow laws.

Maybe we should ban people who want to ban our inherent Rights.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Seems to me it is kinda like limiting the size of soda's you can purchase, so you go someplace else and get more. Did I miss something? Evil people wont abide by this non sense never have never will. This is the best solution these so called brilliant people can come up with?
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    And just watch the crime rate soar. The bad guys will all have guns to prey on all the sheep he creates. This man is a fool.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Why don't people try and find good jobs outside of New York? Let all the retards live there. I don't even want to visit NYC. I have NO desire to go there. I have like 2 friends from Brooklyn and I always told them if I did go I'd be carrying a gun. They both told me I was crazy and would be shot by NYPD with a huge scene unfolding and you can imagine where the press would go with that one! So I'm staying far far away

It's all politics, ugly politics!

Cuomo is intent on running against Hillary in the next Presidential democratic primary, and trying to be the first out of the box on this issue, while the spilled blood is still fresh in Connecticut, thus showing that he's a "leader", while Buffoon Biden's task force labors away, accomplishing nothing (yet).

Damn glad I live in MS. The governor here wouldn't dream of trying this kind of stunt.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Here is what everyone must realize: Politicians want to keep their job in Washinton, DC, NO MATTER WHAT. They will do ANYTHING to get re-elected. Do you really believe that ANY of these people give one hoot about those children killed in Sandy Hook? NO! Their children are in private, protected schools. They will use this for every bit of mileage they can get out of it.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

I don't understand how people put up with these nanny staters running their lives?

Links