Former Marine Joshua Boston on Piers Morgan

This is a discussion on Former Marine Joshua Boston on Piers Morgan within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just give up Piers Piers Morgan Confronts Former Marine: Where Do More Guns Lead Us Other Than 'Utter, Wild West Hell?' - YouTube...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Former Marine Joshua Boston on Piers Morgan

2. Remove Ads

VERY well done Marine!

Marine did quite well...

He almost got the point across... darn... wish he'd really been able to put piers in his place. Wasn't there a young man that defended his family or home recently with an AR 15? Wasn't it posted here?

Searching.
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

I guess I am missing something. None of these interviews ever focus on why the founding fathers felt so strongly that the 2nd Amendment was necessary. The answer to that question clearly answers the question “why do you need an AR 15 and high capacity magazines".

The progressive left has successfully redefined the “problem” to be a need for regulation when the real objective is disarmament.

AhHA!

Here is the link to the story.. it's 2 years old... but... Here's Piers Morgan's answer.... why we need AR 15s for home defense...
    Guns... ASSAULT WEAPONS... in the hands of young people CAN SAVE LIVES!

Story here

Now Piers... what you gotta say to dat... ya POM.
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

And here's another story of home defense with an AR 15:

In Nashville, TN: Story
    It could be worse.
    Wollard V Sheridan

Former U.S. Marine Joshua Boston is getting better and better with each interview he does.

Good job Marine.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

NMB
    We need more people who are calm like this guy representing us.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

The Marine tried but missed the mark on getting his point across. There needs to be a stronger more concise, intelligent argument made.
    tkruf likes this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Joshua Boston did quite well. Mr. Morgan on the other hand is the typical media mogul. Not willing to concede to the fact that just as he has the right to "not" own an AR-15, that it doesn't mean that no one else shouldn't be able to own one. I choose not to drink, but if he wants to go home and tie one on that's his prerogative.

There are States that allow concealed carry (and open carry), in which there are movie theaters that are not "gun free zones". Are those movie theaters packed with people toting AR-15's? I've yet to see a report of one.

I'm getting real sick and tired of listening to the rhetoric of the left, liberal, media pushing their anti-gun agenda on our society as if they know what is best.
    ppkheat likes this.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Something else Mr. Morgan... the government isn't going to come and take my car if I leave it to my child when I die. That was a stupid comment you made. Have you "NO" common sense?
    EdJean likes this.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

What about this argument? The AR-15 has already been stated to make a great home defense weapon because it doesn't over penetrate walls as do handguns.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

I thought he did pretty well...and for once on this show...it was an actual civil debate other than Morgan yelling at a guest or a guest yelling at Morgan. Boston is getting better with every interview and he is exactly what we need. A veteran with combat experience and a level headed and calm voice for our cause. Not Alex Jones!

I think given a little time and a few more interviews under his belt that Joshua Boston will be a powerful and effective voice for our Second Amendment rights.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    I'm getting real sick and tired of listening to the rhetoric of the left, liberal, media pushing their anti-gun agenda on our society as if they know what is best.
    I'm with you and weary of lies and rhetoric......how does that saying go? "A lie told enough times eventually becomes the truth"
    tkruf and goldshellback like this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    I'm so tired of this British twit I could scream.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links