Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns

This is a discussion on Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard I believe this would be the biggest mistake this clown has made ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns

Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

I believe this would be the biggest mistake this clown has made thus far.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

My guess is that it will look a lot like Bloomberg's "Blueprint for Federal Action on Guns." Sebastian has a copy from 2009. Link to the .pdf is in the first line of the attached blog post. Bloomberg’s Blueprint | Shall Not Be Questioned
    soonershoote likes this.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

VIP Member
    There is not a doubt in my mind that this administration like most governments wants to disarm the populace. I know it's not that simple, but they will take what they can. And all of these GC ideas, especially from Biden and Bloomberg, are "trial balloons". tests of public reaction to how much the current regime can actually get through the public political process.
    So we have to keep pushing back.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

Its possible that we may witness the end of the Republic in the next few years.

I do not have any answers, but I would suggest talking to your friends and neighbors and prepare for a bad situation that could last a while.

Don,t do it in writing, do it face to face so the DOJ, DHS, etc. cannot track.
    soonershoote likes this.

We have seen more Executive Orders during this administration, than any other in history. In fact, this administration has issued more than all others combined! Tell you anything?
    soonershoote likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    We have seen more Executive Orders during this administration, than any other in history. In fact, this administration has issued more than all others combined! Tell you anything?
    Don't forget, Obummer taught Constitutional Law. That also means that he studied ways to circumvent the Constitution. Just a thought.
    soonershoote likes this.

Sadly, he is at the beginning of his next four years in office, and really does not care about what we want or think. He is convinced (as are many of his minions) that he was elected king and he is going to act that way until and unless he is slapped back down by one of the other two legs of our government. It does not look like Congress will do much, so then it comes down to the Supreme Court.

I doubt that the states will join together to do anything collectively, though, say twenty different states openly stating that they will not allow unconstitutional presidential orders to be enforced might rattle a few cages. Rick Perry (Gov. of Texas) almost did this with the TSA until he backed down in fear of federal reprisals.

As a last resort, it becomes the job of the people to nullify illegal and demand redress against unconstitutional orders and laws.

In all of history, every tyrannical government got a start somewhere, and many times had the backing of a lot of people in their home countries. Sadly, too many Americans have no idea what their birthright of freedom is worth, and they can quote Oprah or The View or give football stats from memory, but could not quote any one of the Amendments in The Bill of Rights, do not have any idea what the American Revolution was all about, or how our government is supposed to run, nor even positively identify the founding fathers on their own currency with the position they held in history or in the government.

What HAS this country allowed itself to degenerate into....
    mg27, 1MoreGoodGuy, ctr and 2 others like this.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    I am truly sorry but I just couldn't resist

VIP Member
    I am concerned about an EO. He is the Executive branch not his job to write laws. He can only sign a bill into law! Period! I would think he is stepping over his ability. Doubt he cares. He is not our King,Emperor,or Magistrate. He is governed under our laws and there is some type of limit. If he did not have a limit or boundary with the EO he would have signed one making him King for life. He would have signed one that raises taxes, and another that makes us use public transportation and gov housing......
    tcox4freedom and rayporsche like this.

Lately, every single time I have asked myself the question - "just how stupid can somebody get?", I've immediately received news of the previous World's Record...being broken.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    Don't forget, Obummer taught Constitutional Law. That also means that he studied ways to circumvent the Constitution. Just a thought.
    what Constitution?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    what Constitution?
    That constitution that makes him our leader ( or maybe not our leader )

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    This is really rather sobering and potentially VERY scary...........
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

What's the difference then between a Dictator and .............?

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    That constitution that makes him our leader ( or maybe not our leader )
    you mean we still have one?
    AngryBadger417 likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links