James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated - Page 10

James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the ...

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 367
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

  1. #136
    Senior Member Array imthduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    753
    I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the liberal propaganda channels to paint a false impression of what all gun owners and members of the NRA are like.There is a war going on right now to brainwash the public, just like Hitler did in 1938-39. This will help them. We must be careful not to give them to aammunition ccomplish their goals. I'm sure a good many feel this way, but stay off the radar.
    I agree. They will neutralize force with greater force. Good way to get killed quickly, so you have zero influence. Personally, I don't desire to be a martyr. Rather leave that to the jihadist. I rather live to fight for the cause.
    Here is an option. If it comes to gun confiscation, being there are 300 million guns in America, if a small percentage of those owners had the conviction and courage of that redheaded Virginian, Patrick Henry and said, “we choose liberty” and we will not comply with this unconstitutional law, therefore, we choose to go to jail. Now…do you really thing the Feds have the money (we are broke by the way), the resources, the time, and the will (because some of those LEOs would jump ship and refuse to be a part of such a enslavement of Americans) to lock away, feed and house, several million of it’s citizens? Really? They have hard enough time keeping the criminals under lock and key.
    If this did happen, and the Feds locked away millions, because they were standing on freedom…. we then gentlemen, have a game changer. Whether or not America, as a nation, still carries that spirit that birth her as the home of the brave and that kind of courage may yet be seen.
    I for one, pray it never comes to that, but I am an old combat Marine who has lived the best part of his life to the fullest. I would gladly step forward to stand with a multitude of likeminded men who value freedom over chains of bondage. It was for a reason that Thomas Jefferson said: “Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.”
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |


  2. #137
    VIP Member
    Array Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nashville-ish
    Posts
    3,211
    James, just because people with cooler heads and no anger control issues don't wear their anger on their sleeve for the world to see, doesn't mean they don't feel anger and frustration like you do. Doesn't mean they don't love freedom as much as you do. Doesn't mean they aren't ready to do whatever is nessessary to defend the Constitution like you are. Maybe they are just wiser and do not want to be counter productive with all the tough talk. where do you get off calling people that don't express themselves in the same way you do, fair weather 2A defenders. You don't know what people have in mind. Maybe they just control and reserve the anger for those who deserve it. Remember the old saying James, " walk QUIETLY but carry a big stick. What we don't need is a hot head causing division among our ranks. We are all in this together, and it will no doubt surprise you to know and see who will be there with you.
    VERY well said. Yeager is a great kind of guy to be in the front lines with a rifle, but not in the front of a crowd with a microphone.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

  3. #138
    Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,625
    Yeager may be a fighter. But, as a leader he would lead his men to their deaths.

    A good leader knows when to open his mouth and knows what should be said. He chooses his words carefully and doesn't reveal his hand to the enemy. Doing things like Yeager will serve to only make you the first target of a tyrannical regime.

    If he moves to the top of a government hit list and winds up the target of a FBI/ATF raid or a drone strike what good has he done?

    If he gets kicked off "YouTube" because of his rants and loses the ability to communicate with possible reinforcements, what good would that do?

    He needs to keep his mouth shut on "YouTube" when it comes to this; watch his six and find a more tactful way to rally the troops.

    -
    Martial Archer likes this.

  4. #139
    Member Array Martial Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaShooter View Post
    Then you must be angry because you really didn't say anything
    Yes my friend, I am very angry. I control my anger to the best of my ability. I try my hardest to not let it control me.

    But, since you seem to be disappointed/dissatisfied with my brevity, allow me to say that I have been an ardent supporter of our God-given rights for a very long time. This is not a new fight for me. My wife and I have been Life Members of the NRA for so long I cant even remember when I became a "lifer".

    Since the Newtown tragedy, I have become an Endowment member, given gift memberships, talked to friends about our rights and the absolute necessity to work to preserve them, I have written my legislators, written letters to the editor and generally will engage anyone and everyone I can to have a meaningful conversation about this multifaceted topic. I'm like a duck on a pond. On the surface everything looks calm. But underneath the surface, my feet are going 90 miles a minute.

    Since you seem to want to know my opinion of Yaeger and the fat, obnoxious guy I never heard of before, I'll tell you I think they are both a couple of idiots who'd be better off just shutting the heck up. When the liberal media spews off calling the NRA a terrorist organization and suggests that pro gun folks be shot or drug behind pick up trucks what is your reaction? Do you really think Yaeger piping off about shooting people is in any way appropriate or strengthens our position in any way? Seriously?!

    Questioning my resolve because of my lack of an inappropriate emotional response? Have you never heard it's the quiet ones you better watch out for? Do not even begin to presume that you can determine my resolve in this fight by the tone of one post in this thread. I will tenaciously fight this fight with the appropriate action at the appropriate time. "Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread". Yaeger and the fat guy are fools!

    Lastly, you are obviously new around here. Although I don't "know" you very well from previous posts, of the posts I have seen, you seem to be looking to pick a fight within the ranks in a certain manner of speaking. How about you take it to the "enemy"? How long have YOU been a NRA member? What have YOU done since Newtown? Have you written your legislators or do you just come to this forum to pound your chest?
    NRA Endowment Member
    GOA Life Member

  5. #140
    Member Array ruso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Mountain State
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Martial Archer View Post
    A wise man once told me that you can have the most valid argument in the world but if you present your argument in anger, no one will hear a word you say. They will only "hear" anger.

    I've always remembered my dad saying, "Better to keep mouth closed and be thought a fool than open mouth and remove all doubt".
    Amen.

  6. #141
    Member Array kdydak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    If he moves to the top of a government hit list and winds up the target of a FBI/ATF raid or a drone strike what good has he done?
    -
    You would be amazed what power a dead martyr can have.
    atctimmy likes this.

  7. #142
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,923
    Just an observation so take it FWIW: Did Yeager help or hurt our cause? Who knows and we obviously all have our opinions about him. But one thing he has done is to get us to get angry at each other and have members question each others commitments to "our cause". I do not question anyone's intent. I think we just disagree on how to go about what needs to get done.
    DPro.40 likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

    Isaiah 6:8

  8. #143
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by kdydak View Post
    You would be amazed what power a dead martyr can have.
    Yeager a martyr? Let's try to find a better solution to get folks together on this issue
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

    Isaiah 6:8

  9. #144
    Member Array kdydak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Yeager a martyr? Let's try to find a better solution to get folks together on this issue
    I fully agree. If the shooting starts EVERYONE will lose big.
    tcox4freedom likes this.

  10. #145
    VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    2,558
    Not everyone fighting a war is on the battlefield, nor should they be... Just sayin'.

  11. #146
    Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by kdydak View Post
    You would be amazed what power a dead martyr can have.
    The thing is Yeager would not be seen as a martyr by most people if the FBI takes him out. His approach, vulgarity and insane rants only serve in making him & his supporters look like nut-jobs.

    True martyrs have garnered a respect & a following by their "leadership" ability; not by taking to the airwaves and spewing vulgarities & launching demeaning attacks on people who aren't 100% behind their rantings and ravings.

    -
    suntzu and Ogre like this.

  12. #147
    Member Array 40strapped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    119

    James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updateed

    I do not agree with Yeager's statements on his video. I believe like most that we are a LONG WAYS from having to defend our 2A with our firearms. His outrage did not help us at all!

    But what is more sickening to me is people trying to change what the 2A really means. All these Libs are trying to say what the term "militia" really meant. To me, the 2A is beautifully written and very clear!!! There are so many quotes from our founding fathers that made it even more clear what their vision for this country was and exactly what they meant by the 2A. We ARE the people and we are America! Not the government. The left would love for us to tie our brains behind our backs and accept their interpretation of the 2A. I am thankful that the majority of gun owners know what the 2A says. Gun owners understand that the beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will only be used when they try to take it.

  13. #148
    Member Array Dcasandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    27
    This was a ridiculous video. Exactly what gun owners do not need. We need to stand strong, but this is ridiculous talk and presentation.
    Daniel Defense V2 AR15
    Sig P226 TACOPS
    Glock 26
    Diamond Back DB9
    M&P Shield

  14. #149
    VIP Member
    Array Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nashville-ish
    Posts
    3,211
    Another thing: when someone opens his mouth like that, every skeleton in his closet ends up getting dug up and put on display. He'll have more than one fire on his hands.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

  15. #150
    VIP Member Array varob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,456
    His words do have action. Apparently his CHP was suspended for what he's said on these vids.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

defensive carry james yeager
,
james yeager
,
james yeager one more inch
,
james yeager pack your bag
,

james yeager pack your bags

,
james yeager pack your bags part 1
,
james yeager pack your bags video
,
pack your bags james
,
pack your bags james yeager
,
pack your bags yeager
,
yeager pack your bags
,
yeager's pack your bag video
Click on a term to search for related topics.