James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated - Page 13

James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not comparing him to Capt. John Parker............but.........he decided to take a stand.......now he'll live with it.....good or bad.....IMO....

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

Not comparing him to Capt. John Parker............but.........he decided to take a stand.......now he'll live with it.....good or bad.....IMO.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Well I have been intentionally sitting back watching this topic just waiting to see what was said before posting. (Hop has deleted some stuff for brevity)

I watched the video and took from it he would used armed resistance to stop someone from taking his guns nothing more, he did not state nor is he planning invading the US nor going on a shooting spree.
    Let's see what that adds up to: attempted murder. murder, inciting other to... pick your choice of crimes.

I've already posted the US Code that is applicable and applies a 10 year prison sentence.

Please folks, for members of a forum whose management has rules proclaiming against the posting
    of illegal acts, think before you type.

Yup, those "come and get it" signs are idiotic. There are mental cases and low IQ folks who see stuff like that
    and will do things 99% of the participants here would never entertain actually doing. Most realistic people are not
    going to give one second's thought to the acts some here seem to want to see happen; but a few will. Ask yourself before you
    type anything if your typed words were or might be construed as incitement and whether you really are willing
    to get badly hurt, killed, or jailed for 10 years over things that are going to be settled by the lawful authorities
    whom we elected, or who were appointed with concurrence (Advise and Consent) of The Senate.

Here it is again so no one participating here can say they misunderstood or didn't know :

18 U.S.C. § 2383 : US Code - Section 2383:
    "Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any
    rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United
    States or the laws thereof,
    or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall
    be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or
    both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United
    States.
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    Hopyard you are correct. Never did I say it was right, wrong, legal or illegal. Just stated what my interpretation was of what he said.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Hopyard you are correct. Never did I say it was right, wrong, legal or illegal. Just stated what my interpretation was of what he said.
    Tacman, part of what you wrote was-- "he did not state nor is he planning invading the US nor going on a shooting spree."

He did say he would kill. And disabuse yourself (participants here in general, not aimed at you Tacman) of any notion that it is OK to post incendiary comments which might "incite" others to act against the government of The United States. It isn't.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Consider me disabused.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Consider me disabused.
    ditto
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    And load your mags.

Says he is not going to let anyone take his guns, if it goes one inch further "I'm gonna start killing people."

Hmm. What say you?

Warning! Language! James Yeager's Follow-Up Response! Warning! Graphic Language!!!

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    "18 U.S.C. § 2383 : US Code - Section 2383:
    States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall
    States."

I find it ironic that the country having this law originated from this very action. What this country needs is another Thomas Jefferson, and right now!
    zacii, Chemistry08 and rmxer85 like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    States."

I find it ironic that the country having this law originated from this very action. What this country needs is another Thomas Jefferson, and right now!
    I find it particularly amusing that they think the government has any authority whatsoever. The government exists by the good graces of we the people....I would encourage people to remember that.
    Chemistry08 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Naufragia View Post
    Couldnt have been a more perfect reply.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    States."

This isn't quite the thread or place to debate about Jefferson and his beliefs. Suffice it to say that the man is
    quite misunderstood by many. He had no qualms about threatening the use of force against New England states and
    populous who were breaking an embargo against trade with England. And more. Our founders, including Jefferson, were thankfully law and order guys. That's why our country didn't disintegrate into chaotic anarchy during or after the revolutionary war.
    Andrew Jackson

Yup............they understood it and not for political or personal gain.

Re: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updateed

So if a law was passed making it legal to execute Mr. Hopyard, without investigation or due process, you wouldn't resist because that would be illegal?

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

^^^Jefferson also would have had us castrated for getting "special sexual attention" (for lack of a term that wont get me in trouble). I think it's safe to say the founding fathers made compromises when it came to what they actually believed
    Hopyard likes this.

Ouch..............

Sponsored Links