James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I heard he was moving to New York to fight for freedom. poetic lie...

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    I heard he was moving to New York to fight for freedom.

poetic lie
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

2. Remove Ads

I wouldn't make fun of him.....he might just look you up on the Journal web site.....Hmmmm.
    DPro.40 likes this.

B94
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I think people are confusing principled opposition to a political position with a falsely assumed right
    to break the law. He lost his license, now let him go tell it to a judge; and let's see if a judge thinks
    that was 1A protected speech or not. What he did was the equivalent of yelling fire in a theater and more.
    The former is disorderly conduct, maybe reckless endangerment if it causes a stamped for the exits, possibly
    manslaughter if someone get trampled. The latter, was a direct threat, or in today's inappropriate
    parlance, terroristic threat. And that doesn't even get to 18 USC § 2383

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

@ DPRO-- You asked, "where is the line drawn in the sand with you"
    ANSWER--
    I don't know about others here, but I intend to remain a law abiding citizen. The problems under discussion
    will be settled by the appropriate authorities and I have no intention of setting my judgment above theirs.
    Hopyard - Your reply seems like what the Jews said while Germany was being disarmed.

I like this video better than James Yeager's -

Ben Shapiro of Breitbart.com destroys Piers Morgan on Gun Control 01-10-13 - YouTube
    PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT - Live Free or Die

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Won't be able to do much if he's in jail! I would have read up on NDAA before venturing into making this video.
    NDAA is a blatant disregard, illegal legislative act, and completely infringes on your Constitution right to Due Process (5th Amendment).

And Hop once again you amaze me (sarcastically)...

The law which you referenced, was written in order to protect the Tyrant. All tyrants will always write laws to protect themselves. However it is the law and it can't be broken, HOWEVER, if many million Americans break that law and go full out civil war then I guess that law is pretty much moot and it will be thrown out as Liberty always conquers oppression. ALWAYS.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    The fact that so many internet warriors have said the NDAA is illegal and unconstitutional has no bearing. It is the law of the land and it can be used. It's a rather unique situation since you have to show harm to be able to bring suit and the law means that once you're harmed you're unable to bring suit or appear in court getting it overturned could prove difficult. I'd hate to be the test case while everyone tried to figure it out.
    Clodbert and Hopyard like this.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updateed

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Both morality and ethics are pretty fluid stuff. One man's morality is another man's immorality. What one person finds
    unethical, another considers acceptable business practice.

US law OTOH is much less mutable. I choose being a good citizen of the US as all of the moral issues relevant to any policy issue are fully wrapped into the policy debates that go on constantly in Congress before legislation is enacted.

The only way to support the US Constitution is to abide by the laws made by those elected and serving under its terms and conditions, and abide by the decisions of the judges and justices elected or appointed and confirmed to office. Anything less is not abiding by the oaths taken to uphold it.

Bottom line, our Congress and our Supreme Court are going to have the final say on whatever
    proposals the VP comes up with. That is how it should be. I will live with what they decide. I may not be happy about what
    the sausage factory produces. I may detest whatever ruling the Supremes make, but I will accept that it is the law of the
    land.
    Do you really believe all this that you say? You sound like a smart guy but in my opinion, you are a classic example of "intelligence is sometimes overrated".

I pursue what is right or "moral" daily. I believe honesty and integrity is a constant pursuit....a practice. It will never come easy and will always require effort. I work hard to know the law and abide by it always.

However, I draw a line for myself! A corrupt system does not determine what is morally right for me! If someone breaks in my house to harm my family, the last thing on my mind is how BO thinks I should handle the dirtbag.

Someone already mentioned this before but it's worth repeating. Your comments seriously remind me of all the Jews lined up with their families just waiting their turn.
    Spirit51 and First Sgt like this.

Administrator
    Try not to make this personal. It's impossible to have a worthwhile discussion if everybody in the room agrees 100% with one another. If that is the case then everybody just crack open a beer or a Pepsi/Coke and stop talking and put on some music.
    If you don't think Hopyard is right then tell him where he is wrong & allow him to respond but, don't insinuate that his intelligence is overrated because most folks on DC know that it is my intelligence that is the most overrated.

Certainly there are extremely serious concerns regarding our revered and precious 2nd Amendment here in the U.S. right now but, I think that at this exact point in time to equate any of this with the the concentration camps and gas chambers and the extermination of the Jewish people only serves to (in some ways) diminish the historic absolute horror of the Holocaust.

That is an often used disgusting ploy of the radical Left and we should not fall into that. We are better than that.

B94
    I think that at this exact point in time to not use what happened in Germany before the Holocaust (during gun confiscation) as a perfect example of what could happen here now is dening history. I'm not saying what or if anything will change in reguards to gun control now but that the people that believe their goverment could not be on the road to tyranny right now could learn from the past. Which in my opinion would honor the jews who died by learning from their past mistaken beliefs in the German goverment not becoming tyrannical . The second admendment's purpose is to protect us from tyranny of our own government. If we don't learn from the past then we will make the same mistakes again. Now is the time to learn.

HITLER WITNESS SPEAKS TRUTH ON GUN CONTROL!! [Awakened citizen] - YouTube
    PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT - Live Free or Die

VIP Member
    Turkey= millions of Armenians
    The Russians= nobody knows but it is said between 20 and 80 million
    Japan in China=?
    Germany= 1 to 2 million+/- Jews
    China during the revolution and after the defeat of Chiang Kai-shek=?
    The killing fields in Cambodia=?
    Laos=?
    Vietnam after the US departed=?
    All of the African conflicts =?
    Bosnia/Serbia =?
    Chechnya=?
    Iran=?
    Iraq and the Kurds=?

The above is just a short list of genocides that I could come up with (without using a search engine) for the last 100 years. I'm sure we are taliking about HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people killed in those events. All of them in the modern world, since my grandfather was born.

So anyone who thinks that it couldn't happen here is a flippin imbecile. It can and it will if we let our government disarm us. It may not happen in my lifetime. Maybe not in my childrens lifetime either, but it will happen if we let it. Human nature tells us that what is inevitable is that the strong will prey on the weak if given the opportunity to do so.
    rmxer85, Spirit51 and goldmaster like this.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Germany= 1 to 2 million+/- Jews is not true according to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and other reputable sources.

In January 1933, some 522,000 Jews by religious definition lived in Germany. Over half of these individuals, approximately 304,000 Jews, emigrated during the first six years of the Nazi dictatorship, leaving only approximately 214,000 Jews in Germany proper (1937 borders) on the eve of World War II.
    In all, the Germans and their collaborators killed between 160,000 and 180,000 German Jews in the Holocaust, including most of those Jews deported out of Germany.
    Good thing you didn't put in the numbers that are normally associated with that "list". Some are greatly disproven.

Don't get me wrong...it was an atrocity unlike any other. I just like the facts.
    German Jews during the Holocaust, 1939?1945
    Estimated Number of Jews Killed in The Final Solution

The Number of Jews Killed During the Holocaust by Country
    Last edited by suntzu; January 13th, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbiesdad View Post

Trigger discipline James, Trigger discipline...
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Wonder if he gives a flip about all that unsolicited legal advice now?
    Lol, I'm sure if he had it to do over again, he'd being much more eloquent with his wording... Or at least leave out some of the more threating and inflammatory statements...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by cayman_shen View Post
    The guy's like a cartoon. I hope the anti's don't think all of us are like that :/

Seriously man, who the frig cares about what the anit's think about us anymore... dam,, If people keep acting like wusses we will lose our guns.. They do not care about us.. Nothing you can say will change their minds, they are commies and we need to stop being afraid.... NO MORE stand up for yourself and fight. I wish that we could just have calm talks, but IT WONT WORK...
    atctimmy and goldmaster like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B94 View Post
    Hopyard - Your reply seems like what the Jews said while Germany was being disarmed.

I like this video better than James Yeager's -

Ben Shapiro of Breitbart.com destroys Piers Morgan on Gun Control 01-10-13 - YouTube
    What you wrote above is periodically posted here as if it were somehow true that if only Germany's Jews had
    arms there would have not been a holocaust. That viewpoint shows a rather naive and limited understanding
    of the social and cultural biases and hatreds which ran deep throughout ALL of Europe. It ignores
    the defeat of Poland (an Army of some sort) and invasion of the Ukraine (and defeat of an army), and
    the siege of Stalingrad. Each of which shows that armed resistance is no assurance of anything.
    The viewpoint expressed ignores the German invasion of France and Holland and Norway and Denmark,
    each of which had armies.

No sir, disarmament of individuals was not the cause of the holocaust; blind psychotic hatred was.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    @Suntzu-- nice list of citations. Thanks.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Links