James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by darbo Apparently he pulled the video. When I click your embedded video it says it's private and I get nothing. I looked ...

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

Quote Originally Posted by darbo View Post
    Apparently he pulled the video. When I click your embedded video it says it's private and I get nothing. I looked on youtube and I don't see it all.
    I'm guessing he got a call from his lawyer. It was a good video, but its a wise idea to edit that ending Big brother has a mean streak.

2. Remove Ads

He was wise to remove it. I respect his passion but that last bit was too incendiary and over-the-top.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I'm not sure how he could have articulated his position any more eloquently.
    Eloquent I disagree with. Succinct he has down, but eloquence implies a certain quality of speech he lacks. The coarseness of his language is effective in driving home his point, however it's a bit crass. He also stutters and stammers like crazy.

So yes, he communicates his idea and attitude, but he is a terrible speaker.
    Bark'n, Spirit51 and limatunes like this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Re: James Yeager says "pack your bags"...

Quote Originally Posted by darbo View Post
    Apparently he pulled the video. When I click your embedded video it says it's private and I get nothing. I looked on youtube and I don't see it all.
    Yeager? Never heard of him. No, no one with that birthdate, and SS number ever existed. No business records either for a Yeager....

Rumors circulated yesterday about a man supposedly taken from his home in the dark of night, by black helicopters, stenciled DHS, and seen flying S.S.E. toward cuba remain unconfirmed... Witnesses heard someone screaming "___ unintelligible___ rendition"
    Stay tuned for updates...
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

If we think we are going to win any hearts and mind by being nice or giving in your are so out if touch.
    They will just arrest him and make his life a living mess

I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the liberal propaganda channels to paint a false impression of what all gun owners and members of the NRA are like.There is a war going on right now to brainwash the public, just like Hitler did in 1938-39. This will help them. We must be careful not to give them ammunition to accomplish their goals. I'm sure a good many feel this way, but stay off the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by ruso View Post
    This.
    Double This
    darbo likes this.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

For those of you who didn't get a chance to watch the video before it was taken down, I snagged a copy and will host it indefinitely here.

Edit: Link has been taken down at the request of the RIAA.
    Last edited by ruso; January 9th, 2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Link has been taken down at the request of the RIAA.

VIP Member
    Someone has posted it back on Youtube as well.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Who cares if this is just what the anti's want to hear? Who cares if it wasn't eloquent? He obviously believes the time for eloquence is over.

Guess what guys? writing letters to Senators and having form letter responses that were written by some 25 year old aide might not cut it.
    pittypat21 and tacman605 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the liberal propaganda channels to paint a false impression of what all gun owners and members of the NRA are like.There is a war going on right now to brainwash the public, just like Hitler did in 1938-39. This will help them. We must be careful not to give them ammunition to accomplish their goals. I'm sure a good many feel this way, but stay off the radar.
    We do need a tougher approach.. I didnt see the video it wont play, but killing people isnt a smart thing to say. We just cant let them take away our freedoms,because it will happen so fast and then we will look back and say, "Damn we should of stood up and did something, and been on the offensive.

First mistake was electing this office, 2nd mistake was allowing the NDAA go into effect.... This was well thought out and I dont know how were gonna react when the crap hits the fan

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I'm not sure how he could have articulated his position any more eloquently.
    Bad ideas well articulated are still bad ideas. So he was eloquent. So what? He still appears to have made a rather public threat to "start killing people."

Tell me, how does this differ from the rantings of any other person missing a few from the dozen.

I thought forum rules required discussion to adhere to law. I don't want to bother looking up the exact wording, but I'll say this---applauding what he said is not the action of a person who considers themselves to be law abiding.

If I were a mod, and for all of our collective sake as law abiding gun owners, I[d make this thread disappear; not close it. Delete it.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Law abiding is a fluid term. What's right is right

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    If push comes to shove there are a lot of Active Duty/National Guard/Former Military/Angry Citizens that will draw a line in the sand.The next several months/years may become what is known as the "Second US Revolution"
    Frankly Duke, blah blah. They said the same thing when Ike Federalized the NG in Arkansas and sent paratropers to make his orders stick. From WIki: "On September 24, the President ordered the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army to Little Rock and federalized the entire 10,000 member Arkansas National Guard, taking it out of the hands of Faubus."

Let's stop talking foolish talk. It does no one any good. It makes us look ridiculous and dangerous and plays into the hands of gun control folks who will point to posts like these and threads like this one and say, "See, I told you so. They must all be disarmed no matter what it takes."

Give it a rest. We don't need a second revolution. Revolutions stink to high heaven. Absolutely everything we have
    in our modern society would be destroyed, and there is always a chance that the end result would be the ascent to power
    of a dictator who isn't especially benign or interested in anyone's rights to anything.
    keboostman likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    Law abiding is a fluid term. What's right is right
    The old saying, "tell it to the judge" applies. And what is being spoken of in the vid of post 1 isn't right; not by ten million miles.
    Doghandler likes this.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    I think that some of the antis are pansies, and talk like this might make them think twice about banning guns... however, I think overall, you have a solid point.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Links