James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by glockman10mm His offer to call him a coward to his face. I dont know if he is or not...but, with his type ...

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    His offer to call him a coward to his face. I dont know if he is or not...but, with his type of stupid shooting off at the mouth, maybe he has forgotten what boot leather tastes like.
    If you kick hard enough it tastes like crap!
    glockman10mm and zacii like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    If you kick hard enough it tastes like crap!
    You really, have a way with words.lol
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Senior Moderator
    His offer to call him a coward to his face. I dont know if he is or not...but, with his type of stupid shooting off at the mouth....
    Exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. Those kind of remarks and how he made them are not indicative of a healthy mind.

If something happens, as it has in the past, everyone would look at this video and wonder how we could have missed the indications.
    glockman10mm and Hopyard like this.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    You really, have a way with words.lol
    I rather see you have your way with that boot! But you're shining it afterwards.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I think, from what I have experienced in the past with people like him, that he is either a blow hard that can get deflated with a good backhand, or he is an extremely dangerous person who must be put down with finality. He would not know any limits to his actions once it was started, so there could not be an acceptable outcome.

He is the good guy only because of his chosen position, but his mentality, I believe, could closely resemble some of the scarriest people on the other side, if he flipped.
    Hopyard and Doghandler like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Administrator
    I don't believe there is a 'line' that will be clearly defined. During Hannity's show last Friday, I believe, he had several of the NY residents (gun owners) who were 'outed' by the Journal News. I found it interesting that when asked they all agreed that the anti-gun movement isn't solely about AR-15's, but is a stepping stone to a total ban. When asked if they would defy Cuomo's confiscation, if it comes, and they all said yes. They threatened no one, but how are they going to defy gun confiscation? Force? Who knows? But they are ALL on record (and video) stating that they would defy the law.

They could easily defy a confiscation order by stating that they are not willingly allowing their private property to be seized and requesting to be arrested.
    5 or 10 thousand upstanding tax paying citizens doing that in one county certainly would toss a giant monkey wrench into the machine and grind it to a halt.
    atctimmy, Doghandler and wmhawth like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Re: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    Exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. Those kind of remarks and how he made them are not indicative of a healthy mind.

If something happens, as it has in the past, everyone would look at this video and wonder how we could have missed the indications.
    I think we've pretty much indicated that we understand the indications and the ramifications.... And so have the authorities.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

maybe he has forgotten what boot leather tastes like.
    Is this a threat?

See how easily things can go south? So, what is so upstanding about this comment? Think this can't be used by the anti's? Aren't you a cop?

Don't everyone go all flame crazy...I'm not defending anyone who threatens peoples lives.
    Doghandler likes this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Re: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

QKShooter indicates a supposition of Civil Disobedience, the grandest expression of our First Right. It's one thing to expect a person to be dragged off the street into the paddy wagon. It's another thing entirely to expect them to be dragged from their castle.

I'll be watching this germinate or die with enthusiasm.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    Is this a threat?

See how easily things can go south? So, what is so upstanding about this comment? Think this can't be used by the anti's? Aren't you a cop?

Don't everyone go all flame crazy...I'm not defending anyone who threatens peoples lives.
    Fair enough, what are you doing?

The remarks within this thread are not threats. They were presented as questions as to the nature of person who not only threatened to kill government officials but essentially threatened harm to anyone that had the nerve to call him a coward to his face. It was he that initiated the challenge/threat.

No one is pursuing him to do him harm. No one has said they would do him harm. He threatened to kill people if they made decisions he didn't approve of. There's quite a difference.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Doghandler View Post
    QKShooter indicates a supposition of Civil Disobedience, the grandest expression of our First Right. It's one thing to expect a person to be dragged off the street into the paddy wagon. It's another thing entirely to expect them to be dragged from their castle.

I'll be watching this germinate or die with enthusiasm.
    Just so we're clear here. The death threats weren't made in his castle - they were made in public and all over the world. How is that in any way something said in his castle? That is clearly as much in the public domain as saying it in the streets is.

The guy publicly announced his intentions to start killing people if they displeased him further.

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    If it goes one step further...I'm gonna start eatin' people.
    8th ID and atctimmy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    Fair enough, what are you doing?

The remarks within this thread are not threats. They were presented as questions as to the nature of person who not only threatened to kill government officials but essentially threatened harm to anyone that had the nerve to call him a coward to his face. It was he that initiated the challenge/threat.

No one is pursuing him to do him harm. No one has said they would do him harm. He threatened to kill people if they made decisions he didn't approve of. There's quite a difference.

I challenge YOU to show a single post of mine where I threatened anyone. Glockman made a threat, period. A threat, no matter how small is still a threat. So, by your logic, IF the government, etc. had actually 'challenged' JY, then it would be OK for him to threaten the governement? Now that is some logic right there! Are we not reading the same words? I'm not defending anyone who makes threats like JY. I'm simply pointing out that ANY threats/silly talk/chest pumping/kicking in of faces, etc. does the gun community no good.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martial Archer View Post
    Sorry that I am contributing to the continued life of this thread, but I have a question about this statement:

If this much debated video would have been created by male high school student and the government that was spoken out against was the school, should the authorities intervene? Is this tyranny? I am honestly not trying to be argumentative, just trying to see the difference in these two hypothetical scenarios and I'm having a hard time.
    I see it like this. If he committed a crime (and he may very well have) then he should be prosecuted. If he didn't then the "man" should leave him alone.

The reason I say we are not free is because, unlike a true freedom, we have to pander to or government (local, state or national) in order to get licensed for everyday normal things. Things like carrying a gun or having your own business. Things like owning a dog or producing milk.

That's the problem in America. It's a problem because when they want to the Government can lean on you for compliance. "What? You're not happy? Well how bout we take away you business license? Oh, still upset? How bout we cite you for a made up EPA violation." And on and on.

Our government is way out of control. It has it tentacles in things it was NEVER supposed to be involved in. Everyone I know walks around in fear of one thing or another and the list of things to hammer you is so vast that there is always something they can get you on.
    Cold Shot likes this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I see it like this. If he committed a crime (and he may very well have) then he should be prosecuted. If he didn't then the "man" should leave him alone.

The reason I say we are not free is because, unlike a true freedom, we have to pander to or government (local, state or national) in order to get licensed for everyday normal things. Things like carrying a gun or having your own business. Things like owning a dog or producing milk.

That's the problem in America. It's a problem because when they want to the Government can lean on you for compliance. "What? You're not happy? Well how bout we take away you business license? Oh, still upset? How bout we cite you for a made up EPA violation." And on and on.

Our government is way out of control. It has it tentacles in things it was NEVER supposed to be involved in. Everyone I know walks around in fear of one thing or another and the list of things to hammer you is so vast that there is always something they can get you on.
    Amen.

Links