James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated - Page 3

James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I will say to all the folks that think these types of statements fuel the antis...the majority of folks are way past caring. In the ...

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

VIP Member
    I will say to all the folks that think these types of statements fuel the antis...the majority of folks are way past caring. In the words of the Monte Walsh character, " you don't know how little I care."

I don't condone threats of killing, planning attacks on the government, or any of those types of activities. I'll tell you this...if you sit this one out and don't write, call, and pester our elected officials, well, I don't really know what to say about you. If you are not opening your wallets and donating to the NRA-IL, then I don't know what to say about you. Times up folks, get in the fight or surrender your guns.

Folks, your constitutional rights have been threatened by a sitting, elected Vice President. Do you really think the anti's, liberals, or some of the elected really care at this point? You are kidding yourselves. An elected official has openly stated the executive branch will bypass congress, will go directly against the constitution. What more do you need to see and hear? If this comes to pass, the America we know is finished, one way or the other.

Can someone, anyone please tell me why Congress is not moving to impeach the Vice President for conspiracy to suborn his oath to office? This is outrageous.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    I think that some of the antis are pansies, and talk like this might make them think twice about banning guns... however, I think overall, you have a solid point.
    Whatever--- I don't know if it is possible to find a copy. "The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming (1966) is an American comedy film," but there is more realism in that comedy -farce than in many of the comments in this post.

Basic premise was the good old boys (armed of course) "determine" that a Russian submarine is about launch a landing
    party on US soil. The result wasn't quite the Battle of New Orleans.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Whatever--- I don't know if it is possible to find a copy. "The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming (1966) is an American comedy film," but there is more realism in that comedy -farce than in many of the comments in this post.

Basic premise was the good old boys (armed of course) "determine" that a Russian submarine is about launch a landing
    party on US soil. The result wasn't quite the Battle of New Orleans.
    So you are saying the the possibility of armed people taking violent action would not make anti-gun politicians think twice about passing anti-gun legislation?

It made tax collectors think twice about collecting taxes from the Stamp Act and Townshend Acts before the revolutionary war...
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

James Yeager says "pack your bags"...

Quote Originally Posted by ruso View Post
    For those of you who didn't get a chance to watch the video before it was taken down, I snagged a copy and will host it indefinitely here.
    Why would you steal that video and repost it once he had removed it from publication?

Re: James Yeager says "pack your bags"...

I watch some of Yeager's videos. He dies not really seem convincing. He comes on with the swagger and tough talk, but he does not show a lot of depth. He likes to shock people to get noticed.

He might be okay. I had a friend that was Yeager's clone. My buddy passed away a couple years ago. He was such an over the top character and told lots of complete BS stories. We all miss him.

Anyway, I understand the anger, but this situation requires one to be level headed, smart and a good citizen.
    Smilinswordsman and Hopyard like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    I think that some of the antis are pansies, and talk like this might make them think twice about banning guns... however, I think overall, you have a solid point.
    I might think the same of some of the "pros" as well. We shouldn't forget that the degree to which we are not free is the degree to which we are enslaved.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by BiggSlic View Post
    Why would you steal that video and repost it once he had removed it from publication?
    Wow, I wasn't aware that I was stealing or breaking the law. I'll remove the link immediately.

Edit: It appears that the video has been reposted:

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    The old saying, "tell it to the judge" applies. And what is being spoken of in the vid of post 1 isn't right; not by ten million miles.
    I don't think he was talking about murder. I think he was talking about, "if armed representatives of the government show up and try to take my guns, there are going be problems." I don't think that he's too concerned about judges, because to me, he is implying that once it gets to a point, he is fighting to the death.

I respect that. I'm going to do anything like that, but I respect it.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggSlic View Post
    Once something goes public, it is public.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

I have a feeling an impeachment is coming soon.

My practice is to say nothing of my intentions and then when I act it is a surprise. Speaking like he did is not profitable for him or for the gun community at large, remember this is a VERY public forum (YouTube) not a chat with a few buddies.
    91wm6 likes this.

I just posted the new video about 20 min ago, but it has to be checked by a moderator... Sorry for the double post on the video.

RKM
    I admire James's passion and I know exactly what he meant by he's going to start killing people. This clearly, to anybody with half a brain, don't mean random people. He obviously meant the people who will be wrongfully attempting to disarm him. With that said, while I do watch James's videos from time to time, I do at times feel uncomfortable as to how he comes across and how he represents gun owners as a whole. People who are anti-gun would love to choose him to pick on rather than somebody like Sturmgewehr from Military Arms Channel. A person who is passionate about the second amendment, yet doesn't come across as a loose cannon. No offense to James, but he does come across to most people as as crazy person. The same way Alex Jones did the other night. Not a very good representation in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ruso View Post
    Wow, I wasn't aware that I was stealing or breaking the law. I'll remove the link immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Once something goes public, it is public.
    Yeah sorry Ruso, I didn't mean to be accusatory just thought there could be repercussions but Mike1956 is right. He has a big following on YouTube...no do-overs.

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the liberal propaganda channels to paint a false impression of what all gun owners and members of the NRA are like.There is a war going on right now to brainwash the public, just like Hitler did in 1938-39. This will help them. We must be careful not to give them ammunition to accomplish their goals. I'm sure a good many feel this way, but stay off the radar.
    Alex Jones didn't do us any favors either (IMHO). I think he could have been more articulate, but it is what it is. Sometimes I think the way James and Alex Jones address the Kool-Aid drinkers is the only language the lefties understand....
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Links