James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated - Page 5

James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; All I can, and will say is this; thank God for the southern states!...

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

All I can, and will say is this; thank God for the southern states!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps he should've just said I will defend my constitutional rights with my life
    NavyWife2013 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdp751 View Post
    Perhaps he should've just said I will defend my constitutional rights with my life
    That is what I took him to be saying.
    Doodle, Badey and tacman605 like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    I think most of us understand and share his sentiment and outrage. However, he reacts with the emotions of a poorly-disciplined 4 year old.

I've always thought he was a tool.

Just because he's pro-gun doesn't mean that he represents me, nor is someone whom I'd ever remotely associate with.
    SayVandelay, AZJD1968 and Ogre like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggSlic View Post
    Why would you steal that video and repost it once he had removed it from publication?
    It's not stealing.... Get real.. Once someone makes something public, it's public. It's done day in and day out. This guy did nothing wrong. The tabloids do it, the news media does it, the administration does it... If James doesn't want it to been seen, he should take a little more time with his video making efforts and editing as to not look like such an azz. Laughable statement and poor choice of wording IMO. For the record. I agree with his sentiment, but strongly disagree with his delivery. IMO, He's a poor spokesman for our cause and also IMO, responsible gun owners should distance themselves from such hot headed mouth pieces. I have yet to see, or hear anything that I would consider so far to the left that it's time for the line in the sand to be drawn.
    rammerjammer and DRM like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Frankly Duke, blah blah. They said the same thing when Ike Federalized the NG in Arkansas and sent paratropers to make his orders stick. From WIki: "On September 24, the President ordered the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army to Little Rock and federalized the entire 10,000 member Arkansas National Guard, taking it out of the hands of Faubus." Let's stop talking foolish talk. It does no one any good. It makes us look ridiculous and dangerous and plays into the hands of gun control folks who will point to posts like these and threads like this one and say, "See, I told you so. They must all be disarmed no matter what it takes."

Give it a rest. We don't need a second revolution. Revolutions stink to high heaven. Absolutely everything we have
    in our modern society would be destroyed, and there is always a chance that the end result would be the ascent to power
    of a dictator who isn't especially benign or interested in anyone's rights to anything.

Obama is no Ike! Soldiers werent given orders to violate the constitution!

How about lets just agree (except for Hopyard of course, he's wearing his Obama for Dictator T shirt) that the time for muscle flexing is upon us. The Anti's need to understand, however eloquently or not eloquently we put it, that lives will be lost in this country if they continue this draconian march towards diarmament. Those in power need to understand there are people out there that will defend their constitutional rights with thier lives.

Pack Your Bags

Even though James Yaegar's video was pulled from Youtube, you can still find it by searching on google. However, the video has a short life span due to the point of view presented. I agree we have to be strong on our point of view and Yaegar's video puts the passion of the problem in perspective. However, DC needs someone who will play hard ball politically... not vigilante-like.

I agree that this is quite alarming of what the Obama Administration is doing. It is like putting a band-aid on an elephant's ass without solving any problems. The laws merely affect the legal abiding gun toting Americans. What about the gangs, criminals, thugs out there that can barely read and believe shooting their gun sideways looks cool? They don't follow these laws, hell they can't even read to understand these laws. When is Obama going to address those issues? What about his own damn city of Chicago? They have one of the worst problems in the country!!!!

Oh wait, he's too busy giving guns to the Mexican drug lords for "tracking!" Hell, a blind person could have done a better job of that. It all boils down to the almighty dollar that is depreciating quickly. Politics Politics Politics. The last time this was seen in history was... let's see: Hitler, Stalin, among many other dictators. Welcome to the Un-united States! I'm so worried for this country and where it is heading!!!

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyWife2013 View Post
    Even though James Yaegar's video was pulled from Youtube, you can still find it by searching on google. However, the video has a short life span due to the point of view presented. I agree we have to be strong on our point of view and Yaegar's video puts the passion of the problem in perspective. However, DC needs someone who will play hard ball politically... not vigilante-like.

I agree that this is quite alarming of what the Obama Administration is doing. It is like putting a band-aid on an elephant's ass without solving any problems. The laws merely affect the legal abiding gun toting Americans. What about the gangs, criminals, thugs out there that can barely read and believe shooting their gun sideways looks cool? They don't follow these laws, hell they can't even read to understand these laws. When is Obama going to address those issues? What about his own damn city of Chicago? They have one of the worst problems in the country!!!!

Oh wait, he's too busy giving guns to the Mexican drug lords for "tracking!" Hell, a blind person could have done a better job of that. It all boils down to the almighty dollar that is depreciating quickly. Politics Politics Politics. The last time this was seen in history was... let's see: Hitler, Stalin, among many other dictators. Welcome to the Un-united States! I'm so worried for this country and where it is heading!!!

Understand that all this BS is not about gun violence. It is about total disarmament of the populace to push an agenda.
    Doodle likes this.

It's building..............I'm tellin' ya.......Geeezzzzz.
    Doodle likes this.

I hear alot of talk similar to this man from alot of people. I understand the frusterations, but it scares me. I am frightened to think we may be so close to a civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    It's not stealing.... The tabloids do it, the news media does it, the administration does it...

maybe not the best examples... :)
    gottabkiddin and darbo like this.

This administration has been very reckless....IMO.....still waiting to here on Fast & Furious and Benghazi.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    So you are saying the the possibility of armed people taking violent action would not make anti-gun politicians think twice about passing anti-gun legislation?

It made tax collectors think twice about collecting taxes from the Stamp Act and Townshend Acts before the revolutionary war...
    I'm saying talk of such armed rebellion is beyond foolish, useless, and ridiculous; and maybe criminal or lead to some naive folks
    making criminal acts.

We have a wonderful country with a fine political system for sorting these differences of opinion out. Let the three branches and the 50 states sort it all out as they will. That is the American way.
    rammerjammer likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    I don't think he was talking about murder. I think he was talking about, "if armed representatives of the government show up and try to take my guns, there are going be problems." I don't think that he's too concerned about judges, because to me, he is implying that once it gets to a point, he is fighting to the death.

I respect that. I'm going to do anything like that, but I respect it.
    I don't respect anyone who declares that they will fight with law enforcement officials doing their job.
    They are either just talking crap (am I allowed to use that word) or they lack perspective on reality.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links