James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated - Page 6

James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hopyard.........please pinch yourself and see if your awake.....the time for dreaming is over....IMO....

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

Hopyard.........please pinch yourself and see if your awake.....the time for dreaming is over....IMO.

Just great..first Alex Jones and now this. These two are NOT helping. If anybody is sitting on the fence with this issue they surely will be going to the other side after seeing this video.

Yeah yeah....you can say all day long that he is right but just not talking eloquently. How about it if it is phrased this way: Yeager looks like a freaking maniac that is hell bent on killing people. Like it or not that is how he comes across. And by extension as gun owners so do we.

How about the gun orgs start spending all of theri money we gave them and start denouncing fruit cakes like him and Alex Jones (or at least the way the come across spreading the message). Nobody is saying to shut them up...it is their right to sound like idiots. But the gun orgs suppose to be looking out for the interest of gunowners and the 2A and so far I have not seen anything they have done to help. The only "spokespersons" that the people of this country are hearing are nut jobs.

Blah blah...they can all make speakingpoints that we agree with but that doens't matter. They need to reach the hunters out there, the grandmothers with a revolver, the soccer moms who think guns are bad (they can be converted..I have seen it) but yo don't convert people with maniacs broadcasting trash on the internet and CNN.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

J.Y. should most likely, go back to his old brand of coffee, slow down on the 5 Hr. energy boost, & count to at least (10) ten before he turns the camera and microphone on.
    68blackbird and tacman605 like this.
    NRA member..... S&W mod. 58; Colt Gold Cup 1911 ( brite blued); 8 in Colt Python (nickle) ;/ SCAR 17s ( black); My ride... Jeep Grand Overland
    ..41 Magnum.........'cause shooting twice is silly.

IMO........it's beyond just gun control....it's the threatening our 2A for a political agenda......The Freak Show doesn't understand the Pandora's Box they may be opening and some individuals feel very strongly about it....ie. the Yeager Vid.....or maybe they do and that's why Feema is armed with much ammo......
    Just think.....if King George would have said he's going to disarm the citizenry here by Royal Proclomation.....The Shot Hear Round The World....would have probably come alot sooner than 4/19 at Lexington.
    Badey likes this.

Just great..first Alex Jones and now this. These two are NOT helping. If anybody is sitting on the fence with this issue they surely will be going to the other side after seeing this video.
    Sometimes you have to wonder if these guys aren't on the Brady payroll. I usually like Yeager's videos but this one has him looking like more low hanging fruit for the Piers Morgans of the media to pluck.

I'm a Vet and I support his right to say anything he wants. Does this help? IMO-No. And I'm with suntzu: WHERE is the NRA-ILA spending the money? I have seen NOTHING! WHAT are they waiting for, THE BAN??

ETA: I have contacted my Rep's in Congress multiple times. ALL are Republicans, and I haven't gotten a response of any kind.
    GeeJ likes this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Yeager is the worst communicator and hair trigger I've ever watched. And he's all talk. When the S does hit the fan he'll be sitting their with his car in neutral while real men die. Then he'll lay in a ditch, survive and write endless stories about his heroism. I share his passion and anger at the way our ruler is ruling but there is a way to play this game, and communicate, play chess. This guy plays with big giant checkers. Like I always say, anyone can start a youtube channel. It took me 5 of his videos to realize he's not speaking for me. I'm a patriot with nothing to prove. He's a flaming idiot trying to over compensate. You can be right and still be playing a loosing game. Play this another way, not his way.
    Hopyard and GeeJ like this.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    I've seen only 2 videos from this...instructor. First one he invited the person9s) that called him a wimp, wuss, etc. to a face to face confrontation, basically saying he would kill. Now, he is admitting to the world, again, he will kill anyone coming for his guns.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    For all suporters and detractors, I think it has been asked here before:

What is your perceived red line to justify armed resistance? When we hit the red line, will it bee too late?
    Badey and tacman605 like this.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaShooter View Post
    Yeager is the worst communicator and hair trigger I've ever watched. And he's all talk. When the S does hit the fan he'll be sitting their with his car in neutral while real men die. Then he'll lay in a ditch, survive and write endless stories about his heroism. I share his passion and anger at the way our ruler is ruling but there is a way to play this game, and communicate, play chess. This guy plays with big giant checkers. Like I always say, anyone can start a youtube channel. It took me 5 of his videos to realize he's not speaking for me. I'm a patriot with nothing to prove. He's a flaming idiot trying to over compensate. You can be right and still be playing a loosing game. Play this another way, not his way.
    Respectfully sir.... Please don't use those words when referring to this administration... We do not have a Monarchy and we are not ruled by anyone. We are governed by elected officials and that all... Not trying to be a wiseacre with you at all, it's just that, that word "ruler" just gets my goat for some reason..
    kaikane0812 and Hopyard like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    Civil war is getting spoken louder and louder
    Actually I hear it different. Defending the Constitution is getting spoken louder and louder. Depends on which side of the issue one sits on.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

He may have said it, but how many of us are thinking along those lines? What other questions and comments are we making to ourselves, being actually afraid to say them out loud?

What kind of internal conflict is this causing inside of you? (For Goodness Sake....Don't say it out loud....or write it down....just store it mentally. The threat is real.)
    darbo, Bark'n, Badey and 2 others like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

VIP Member
    It bothers me how glibly some are talking about civil war. How many of these cavalier patriots have fought a war before? Of any war, what could be worse than another civil war? That should be the absolute last course of action.

There are many many legal actions to be taken prior to spilling blood. At this point, we don't even have legislation to react to yet. Yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    It bothers me how glibly some are talking about civil war. How many of these cavalier patriots have fought a war before? Of any war, what could be worse than another civil war? That should be the absolute last course of action.

There are many many legal actions to be taken prior to spilling blood. At this point, we don't even have legislation to react to yet. Yeesh.

Amen! Well stated. Cool heads usually prevail.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post

Of course there are actions within the law that we should take. We are sending emails and snail mail to all our elected officials to express our stand on this. We are educating people with injections of the TRUTH whenever we can. We are staying on top of the news as it comes out. Don't wish to be caught "napping". We are here.

BUT tucked back in our minds is the fact that it MAY come down to worse. We don't want it. We hope it never comes to that, but what will YOU do if it comes to pass.

At our age we don't look forward to anything like this. BUT my ancestors have fought the entire age of this Country (and before) to secure these rights for me. Can I do any less for those who come after me?
    Susan B. Anthony
    Robert Heinlein

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links