James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; These people take the sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution Of The United States.......my family has fought for this country at Pearl Harbor, ...

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

These people take the sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution Of The United States.......my family has fought for this country at Pearl Harbor, Korea, Vietnam and Afghanastan.....our constitutional rights mean something to some of us.....not criticizing anyone here in particular.....it's a very serious matter.
    Spirit51, DontTreadOnI and TVJ like this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    It bothers me how glibly some are talking about civil war. How many of these cavalier patriots have fought a war before? Of any war, what could be worse than another civil war? That should be the absolute last course of action.

There are many many legal actions to be taken prior to spilling blood. At this point, we don't even have legislation to react to yet. Yeesh.
    While I agree with you, I do so up to a point.... that point is where you say: "...we don't even have legislation to react to yet. Yeesh."

While we don't have any legislation visible yet, it has been drafted. DiFi has got it all written up. The anti's have massed their troops and the media onslaught has begun. We have all learned one of the the basic laws of physics as it applies to defensive use of a firearm, but we ignore it when protecting our rights.

The basic law is this:

Action beats reaction.

1. The hypocrite celebrities are "demanding a plan."
    2. The well guarded politicians are demanding "reasonable restrictions" on our weapons.
    3. The VEEP is meeting with "the players" by talking to one side, and listening to the wrong side.
    4. POTUS is pressuring, and waiting for congress to act.
    5. Mayors are trying to limit the rights of people that are not responsible for their crime rates.

We are sitting on our hands.

I do have a plan for the celebrities:

1. Every one of them, before they can portray a soldier, must spend some time (one full tour) in an active engagement zone, with soldiers, on patrols and in actions (they can have all the armor they can wear, and they can carry their own guns, food, an everything else a soldier carries in the battle zone).
    2. Every one of them, before they portray a criminal (or a cop), must visit the "best neighborhoods" in Chicago, Detroit, L.A. and NYC, wearing the colors of a rival gang in each of the other's turf... unarmed, and unguarded.
    3. Every one of them must be a hero... before they can act like one... firefighter, soldier, cop, dog catcher, whatever.

I have a plan for all the pencil necked geeks that write the code for "Action Video Games:"

1. See the plan for the celebrities

I have a plan for the politicians:
    1. Shut UP.
    2. Listen.
    3. Speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    4. OBEY the Constitution of the United States Of America.

I have a plan for the media, the press in particular:
    1. Learn the basics. Who, What, When, Where, and How.
    2. Learn the real language of that upon which you report.
    3. Report the truth.
    4. Cover the good news and the bad.
    5. Make politicians and pundits pay for their time on air.

I even have a plan for Piers Morgan:
    1. Go Home

I think that covers my plan.

But in the mean time, I am acting... I am doing all I can to win hearts and minds, spread the truth, and bust the lies and myths for what they are.

If they ever come for my guns... And, I don't have many. They will not get them without a fight.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Amen............brother.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    These people take the sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution Of The United States.......my family has fought for this country at Pearl Harbor, Korea, Vietnam and Afghanastan.....our constitutional rights mean something to some of us.....not criticizing anyone here in particular.....it's a very serious matter.
    Amen and Amen, brother. From the Choir.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    While I agree with you, I do so up to a point.... that point is where you say: "...we don't even have legislation to react to yet. Yeesh."While we don't have any legislation visible yet, it has been drafted. DiFi has got it all written up. The anti's have massed their troops and the media onslaught has begun. We have all learned one of the the basic laws of physics as it applies to defensive use of a firearm, but we ignore it when protecting our rights. The basic law is this:
    Action beats reaction._______________________________________________
    I am not calling for armed battle... that would be premature... But our side has done little, in the media, in plain view of the general public.
    1. The hypocrite celebrities are "demanding a plan."
    2. The well guarded politicians are demanding "reasonable restrictions" on our weapons.
    3. The VEEP is meeting with "the players" by talking to one side, and listening to the wrong side.
    4. POTUS is pressuring, and waiting for congress to act.
    5. Mayors are trying to limit the rights of people that are not responsible for their crime rates.
    We are sitting on our hands.I do have a plan for the celebrities:
    1. Every one of them, before they can portray a soldier, must spend some time (one full tour) in an active engagement zone, with soldiers, on patrols and in actions (they can have all the armor they can wear, and they can carry their own guns, food, an everything else a soldier carries in the battle zone).
    2. Every one of them, before they portray a criminal (or a cop), must visit the "best neighborhoods" in Chicago, Detroit, L.A. and NYC, wearing the colors of a rival gang in each of the other's turf... unarmed, and unguarded.
    3. Every one of them must be a hero... before they can act like one... firefighter, soldier, cop, dog catcher, whatever.
    I have a plan for all the pencil necked geeks that write the code for "Action Video Games:"
    1. See the plan for the celebrities
    I have a plan for the politicians:
    1. Shut UP.
    2. Listen.
    3. Speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    4. OBEY the Constitution of the United States Of America.
    I have a plan for the media, the press in particular:
    1. Learn the basics. Who, What, When, Where, and How.
    2. Learn the real language of that upon which you report.
    3. Report the truth.
    4. Cover the good news and the bad.
    5. Make politicians and pundits pay for their time on air.
    I even have a plan for Piers Morgan:
    1. Go Home
    I think that covers my plan.But in the mean time, I am acting... I am doing all I can to win hearts and minds, spread the truth, and bust the lies and myths for what they are.If they ever come for my guns... And, I don't have many. They will not get them without a fight.
    I can tell you are passionate about this subject. I hope you are wrong in the end, but your reasoning and opinion seems sound enough to me.. Well stated.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

IMO folks like Yeager and Jones and other folks are helping to fufill a self fullfilling prophecy. They are not helping the situation and most likely helping to cause what they fear. Then they will come and say "I told ya so".
    Hopyard likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

ie............Hancock and Adams.......really ?

ie............Hancock and Adams.......really ?
    ???what????
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    IMO folks like Yeager and Jones and other folks are helping to fufill a self fullfilling prophecy. They are not helping the situation and most likely helping to cause what they fear. Then they will come and say "I told ya so".
    Exactly what they probably said about Hancock and Adams.........IMO, it takes 3 types of men to achieve our goals....

-Men who try..
    -Men who do their best....
    -And Men who do whatever it takes to get the job done.....

That means all of us........

Yeager , Im not the biggest fan of, but I believe in his conviction and resolve. Alex Jones, not in a million years. If shtf youll never hear his name again.

Exactly what they probably said about Hancock and Adams.........IMO, it takes 3 types of men to achieve our goals....

-Men who try..
    -Men who do their best....
    -And Men who do whatever it takes to get the job done.....

That means all of us........
    You are missing the point, or I did not ariticulate well. The point is to have advocates that can speak for us intelligently so the folks sitting on the fence and politicians do not think that gun owners are a bunch of whackos. True, normal discourse might not sway many people but I can gaurentee that rants like Yeagar and Jones will NOT help.

Isn't the whole point to avert what they are prophecizing? They are being catalyst to ensure it will happen!

-Men who try......Jones and Yeager try, I admit that
    -Men who do their best........they ARE HORIIBLE...best my sweet rear end. They are CAUSING damage
    -And Men who do whatever it takes to get the job done.........they ARE not getting the job done. The job is to KEEP the politicians from screwing with the 2A, not exacerbate it
    wdbailey and Hopyard like this.

It also sort of makes me think Alex Jones is even more of a fraud. As if he didnt know how that would look. Fear monger for hire.

I haven't seen Jones but I did see Yeager's tape this morning.....his thoughts are his own....but be advised, this is still a concerted effort on everyone's part to perserve our 2A rights under the US Constitution as the framers stated.

Looks like the video is back up sans the ending (A good move if its not already too late).
    Pack Your Bags Part 1 - YouTube

Its also labeled as a Part I. I like Yeager and I'm looking forward to the Part II

I haven't seen Jones but I did see Yeager's tape this morning.....his thoughts are his own....but be advised, this is still a concerted effort on everyone's part to perserve our 2A rights under the US Constitution as the framers stated.
    You haven't seen Alex Jone on Piers Morgan or his vid after? They are i other threads but here they are again...just for you
    The first one is the serious one that was nationally televised...fortunately the second one was not.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Links