James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does it escape anyone that millions of law abiding gun owners are gettting sick and tired of this propaganda machine of the Liberal/Progressive bunch??? I ...

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 367
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

  1. #121
    VIP Member Array Spirit51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    2,248
    Does it escape anyone that millions of law abiding gun owners are gettting sick and tired of this propaganda machine of the Liberal/Progressive bunch???

    I don't mean since Obama.....I mean since Clinton. We spent a pretty penny supporting our gun rights during the Clinton years. This clown Obama is Clinton on steriods. He has decided he will push through everything on his liberal/progressive wish list....and damn us....the citizens.

    Make no mistake...this IS a fight for our Constitutional Rights and is a fight for our Country. We don't have to run off "willy nilly", but we do need to watch like hawks and act if it is the final choice. Some of the things this clown has planned WILL cause revoluation in this country.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #122
    Member Array Martial Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    455
    A wise man once told me that you can have the most valid argument in the world but if you present your argument in anger, no one will hear a word you say. They will only "hear" anger.

    I've always remembered my dad saying, "Better to keep mouth closed and be thought a fool than open mouth and remove all doubt".

    Somehow, those both seem relevant in this thread.
    Clodbert, Hopyard, Exacto and 3 others like this.
    NRA Endowment Member
    GOA Life Member

  4. #123
    VIP Member Array Badey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I'm saying talk of such armed rebellion is beyond foolish, useless, and ridiculous; and maybe criminal or lead to some naive folks
    making criminal acts.

    We have a wonderful country with a fine political system for sorting these differences of opinion out. Let the three branches and the 50 states sort it all out as they will. That is the American way.
    What happens if the 3 branches and 50 states (which, by the way, have to listen to federal laws due to the supremacy clause of the Constitution) sort out these differences in such a way as to trample on our rights?? Do we just give them up and say, "thank you."?

    The whole point of the Second Amendment was to have a recourse if our rights were being taken away...
    ErnieNWillis likes this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

  5. #124
    New Member Array asleepnthealley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2
    Georgiashooter,
    You said yourself to look at Afghanistan. Yes look at them fighting with sticks and stones against a modern army. All of mighty Russia couldn't take them down. We have the advantage of brothers in arms within the military that you fear. These are my brothers, I've fought with them and welcome them to the fray. Where do YOU draw the line? Is your line to late? None of us are getting out of here alive.

  6. #125
    New Member Array asleepnthealley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2
    suntzu, It's not whether or not you present facts. Its which facts you choose to present. Are you in favor of the Constitution? All of it or just parts? Will you fight to preserve it for your children and grand children? At which point will you fight? Do you think that the Jews thought they would fight when it got bad enough?...The right time might come and go. To early would be bad, to late would be disastrous.

  7. #126
    VIP Member
    Array ANGLICO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    Posts
    3,500
    He obviously is not realted to Chuck (our Air Force Friend). Just saying.

    Good spin 'it'.

    Everyone, Reach down, grab ahold and pick up your personal Intestinal Fortitude (personal 'will' to overcome), for the greater cause!

    If you sit on your Butts now, only you will be blamed..........................!
    Socialism Kills! Time proven, with a very large body count! We are a Constitutional Republic....... not a Democracy, get it correct!

    Don't be mistaken for a Gecko45: http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

    Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qTdp-Dd30

    ANGLICO Images

  8. #127
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,822
    Quote Originally Posted by asleepnthealley View Post
    suntzu, It's not whether or not you present facts. Its which facts you choose to present. Are you in favor of the Constitution? All of it or just parts? Will you fight to preserve it for your children and grand children? At which point will you fight? Do you think that the Jews thought they would fight when it got bad enough?...The right time might come and go. To early would be bad, to late would be disastrous.
    I am not going to bother replying to your "questions". If you have been reading this forum long enough you woould know my background and my stance on being a stricct Constitutionilist. Nuff said. Just curious why you would bring up such questions directed at me ...because I think Yeager and Jones are tools when they speak "for us"
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

    Isaiah 6:8

  9. #128
    Member Array GeorgiaShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East of Atlanta
    Posts
    414

    James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updateed

    Quote Originally Posted by Martial Archer View Post
    A wise man once told me that you can have the most valid argument in the world but if you present your argument in anger, no one will hear a word you say. They will only "hear" anger.

    I've always remembered my dad saying, "Better to keep mouth closed and be thought a fool than open mouth and remove all doubt".

    Somehow, those both seem relevant in this thread.
    Then you must be angry because you really didn't say anything

  10. #129
    Member Array GeorgiaShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East of Atlanta
    Posts
    414

    James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updateed

    Quote Originally Posted by asleepnthealley View Post
    Georgiashooter,
    You said yourself to look at Afghanistan. Yes look at them fighting with sticks and stones against a modern army. All of mighty Russia couldn't take them down. We have the advantage of brothers in arms within the military that you fear. These are my brothers, I've fought with them and welcome them to the fray. Where do YOU draw the line? Is your line to late? None of us are getting out of here alive.
    I think there's a distinct difference between the Revolutionary war times when troops were being supplied from overseas and Afghanistan where we were supplying troops overseas if we have a revolution here we are on the very soil where several military branches can crush us locally that is a big difference You make valid points and I hope you are right but in my mind any type of revolution will definitely destroy the United States as we know it and will play directly into the hands in the plans of these idiot Socialist revolutionaries Soros And those like him would have a celebration party.

    Furthermore what worries me is the example of the National Guard and Katrina being able to disarm people and forcibly shoot them on sight by the order of the president

    Please excuse the typos sent from iPhone Suru

  11. #130
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    11,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    What happens if the 3 branches and 50 states (which, by the way, have to listen to federal laws due to the supremacy clause of the Constitution) sort out these differences in such a way as to trample on our rights?? Do we just give them up and say, "thank you."?

    The whole point of the Second Amendment was to have a recourse if our rights were being taken away...
    Part in bold, often stated and totally wrong. Wrong on history and wrong as a practical matter.
    If the political processes don't get you the result you want you keep working within the boundaries of the political
    processes. The only exception would be if it ever happened that Congress was somehow dissolved, the Supreme Court Justices were "detained" or some military General used force to try to take over Seven Days in May style.

    And should any of that stuff occur,that is when the state governments would indeed turn to their National Guard and their militia (in the original meaning of the term.

    Short of that catastrophic debacle, what is being spoken of here is as against the constitution if not more so, and against the
    law, if not more so, than any 2 A related legislation passed by states or likely to be passed by Uncle.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

  12. #131
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    10,171
    Quote Originally Posted by asleepnthealley View Post
    Georgiashooter,
    You said yourself to look at Afghanistan. Yes look at them fighting with sticks and stones against a modern army. All of mighty Russia couldn't take them down. We have the advantage of brothers in arms within the military that you fear. These are my brothers, I've fought with them and welcome them to the fray. Where do YOU draw the line? Is your line to late? None of us are getting out of here alive.
    It was the stinger missiles, RPGs, AKs and homefield advantage that sent the Russians home.
    suntzu and Echo_Four like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

  13. #132
    Member Array GeorgiaShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East of Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    It was the stinger missiles, RPGs, AKs and homefield advantage that sent the Russians home.
    Thanks for the reminder. aka Charlie's War...... Hopyard, interesting points...

  14. #133
    Member Array Olduser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fly Over Land
    Posts
    299
    At some point everyone will have to decide… You may not like it, but you will have to. We can only hide for so long in intellectualizing, minimizing, denying, projecting…these are just things to prolong the decisions. I'm old. I've lived a good life. I've had the time to ponder what I've learned along the way.

    I carry and keep guns in my home because I know there are bad men who given the opportunity would harm me or my loved ones. Easy decision. Am I willing to die for a principle? a belief? for you? for those who would dismiss my sacrifice as foolish? Men chose to die for there buddies. Not for god and country, not principles, their buddies. You might believe this and some of you may know this. My truth was revealed in the silence of fear and trembling. We may each arrive at our decision differently and express it differently and Yeager is no exception.
    "The only thing I'm an expert about is my experience."

  15. #134
    Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,613
    James, just because people with cooler heads and no anger control issues don't wear their anger on their sleeve for the world to see, doesn't mean they don't feel anger and frustration like you do. Doesn't mean they don't love freedom as much as you do. Doesn't mean they aren't ready to do whatever is nessessary to defend the Constitution like you are. Maybe they are just wiser and do not want to be counter productive with all the tough talk. where do you get off calling people that don't express themselves in the same way you do, fair weather 2A defenders. You don't know what people have in mind. Maybe they just control and reserve the anger for those who deserve it. Remember the old saying James, " walk QUIETLY but carry a big stick. What we don't need is a hot head causing division among our ranks. We are all in this together, and it will no doubt surprise you to know and see who will be there with you.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

    The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

  16. #135
    VIP Member Array xXxplosive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,687
    It's true............men can be pushed only so far......before they'll push back.
    tcox4freedom likes this.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

defensive carry james yeager
,
james yeager
,
james yeager one more inch
,
james yeager pack your bag
,

james yeager pack your bags

,
james yeager pack your bags part 1
,
james yeager permit reinstated
,
pack your bags james
,
pack your bags james yeager
,
pack your bags yeager
,
yeager pack your bags
,
yeager's pack your bag video
Click on a term to search for related topics.