Defensive Carry banner

James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

30K views 366 replies 104 participants last post by  Tangle 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
And load your mags.

Says he is not going to let anyone take his guns, if it goes one inch further "I'm gonna start killing people."

Hmm. What say you?

Warning! Language! James Yeager's Follow-Up Response! Warning! Graphic Language!!!

#7 ·
Too bad he's a terrible speaker. He may be a good instructor, I'm not convinced yet, but he's a terrible speaker.

As to the content of the message, either he won't hold to it or he's going to jail. It wouldn't surprise me if some authority somewhere decides this constitutes a threat as it is and he goes to jail now.

Reactions: Hopyard
#5 ·
I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the liberal propaganda channels to paint a false impression of what all gun owners and members of the NRA are like.There is a war going on right now to brainwash the public, just like Hitler did in 1938-39. This will help them. We must be careful not to give them ammunition to accomplish their goals. I'm sure a good many feel this way, but stay off the radar.

#6 ·
Dunno what to say...on one hand I feel what he's saying. On the other hand...well, maybe not good word usage?

#9 ·
Awe, Come on James... Tell us what you really think!

I will venture to say, there are a boat load of people who feel the exact same way he does. And it's a big boat.

#86 ·
Actually I hear it different. Defending the Constitution is getting spoken louder and louder. Depends on which side of the issue one sits on.

#12 ·
If push comes to shove there are a lot of Active Duty/National Guard/Former Military/Angry Citizens that will draw a line in the sand.The next several months/years may become what is known as the "Second US Revolution"

#28 ·
Frankly Duke, blah blah. They said the same thing when Ike Federalized the NG in Arkansas and sent paratropers to make his orders stick. From WIki: "On September 24, the President ordered the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army to Little Rock and federalized the entire 10,000 member Arkansas National Guard, taking it out of the hands of Faubus."

Let's stop talking foolish talk. It does no one any good. It makes us look ridiculous and dangerous and plays into the hands of gun control folks who will point to posts like these and threads like this one and say, "See, I told you so. They must all be disarmed no matter what it takes."

Give it a rest. We don't need a second revolution. Revolutions stink to high heaven. Absolutely everything we have
in our modern society would be destroyed, and there is always a chance that the end result would be the ascent to power
of a dictator who isn't especially benign or interested in anyone's rights to anything.

Reactions: keboostman
#14 ·
Nope. Couldn't see it either. Personally, trying to appear like an angry, deranged skinhead isn't going to win over the hearts and minds of the public. Image is important.

#60 ·
trying to appear like an angry, deranged skinhead isn't going to win over the hearts and minds of the public. Image is important.
...nor is not reading what is being said. Biden did not say Exec Order would be used to ban assault rifles.

I don't care how good a instructor this guy is or what his popularity is; getting the facts straight is of prime importance.

He should have said something to the effect of "Executive order as it relates to any constitutional right is not only illegal, it is unconstitutional"

#15 ·
Sadly it appears I was too late. When I hit play it tells me the video is set to private.

My opinion is slowing changing about Mr. Yeager. I still have some strong reservations about a few things he does and has done, but no longer think he's a detriment to the gun community. He's teaching people valid skills and getting people to think. I just wish he'd talk to some people that think the things I do (there are several of us) and change a couple of his business tactics- because as it is some will never be able to embrace what he is doing.

#20 ·
If we think we are going to win any hearts and mind by being nice or giving in your are so out if touch.
They will just arrest him and make his life a living mess

#29 ·
The old saying, "tell it to the judge" applies. And what is being spoken of in the vid of post 1 isn't right; not by ten million miles.

Reactions: Doghandler
#31 ·
I will say to all the folks that think these types of statements fuel the antis...the majority of folks are way past caring. In the words of the Monte Walsh character, " you don't know how little I care."

I don't condone threats of killing, planning attacks on the government, or any of those types of activities. I'll tell you this...if you sit this one out and don't write, call, and pester our elected officials, well, I don't really know what to say about you. If you are not opening your wallets and donating to the NRA-IL, then I don't know what to say about you. Times up folks, get in the fight or surrender your guns.

Folks, your constitutional rights have been threatened by a sitting, elected Vice President. Do you really think the anti's, liberals, or some of the elected really care at this point? You are kidding yourselves. An elected official has openly stated the executive branch will bypass congress, will go directly against the constitution. What more do you need to see and hear? If this comes to pass, the America we know is finished, one way or the other.

Can someone, anyone please tell me why Congress is not moving to impeach the Vice President for conspiracy to suborn his oath to office? This is outrageous.

#35 ·
Re: James Yeager says "pack your bags"...

I watch some of Yeager's videos. He dies not really seem convincing. He comes on with the swagger and tough talk, but he does not show a lot of depth. He likes to shock people to get noticed.

He might be okay. I had a friend that was Yeager's clone. My buddy passed away a couple years ago. He was such an over the top character and told lots of complete BS stories. We all miss him.

Anyway, I understand the anger, but this situation requires one to be level headed, smart and a good citizen.

#41 ·
My practice is to say nothing of my intentions and then when I act it is a surprise. Speaking like he did is not profitable for him or for the gun community at large, remember this is a VERY public forum (YouTube) not a chat with a few buddies.

#43 ·
I admire James's passion and I know exactly what he meant by he's going to start killing people. This clearly, to anybody with half a brain, don't mean random people. He obviously meant the people who will be wrongfully attempting to disarm him. With that said, while I do watch James's videos from time to time, I do at times feel uncomfortable as to how he comes across and how he represents gun owners as a whole. People who are anti-gun would love to choose him to pick on rather than somebody like Sturmgewehr from Military Arms Channel. A person who is passionate about the second amendment, yet doesn't come across as a loose cannon. No offense to James, but he does come across to most people as as crazy person. The same way Alex Jones did the other night. Not a very good representation in my opinion.

#48 ·
The guy is a tool. Of what I have seen him do - including training - he does not think things through and is downright stupid. This video and his subsequent removal of it, speaks clearly to that.

Normally I would not disparage another instructor, but when he did something as unsafe and stupid as he has and then in the wake of overwhelming peer group criticism, defended it, he showed himself for what he is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.