James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

This is a discussion on James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; And load your mags. Says he is not going to let anyone take his guns, if it goes one inch further "I'm gonna start killing ...

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: James Yeager says "pack your bags" Updated

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar

And load your mags.

Says he is not going to let anyone take his guns, if it goes one inch further "I'm gonna start killing people."

Hmm. What say you?

Warning! Language! James Yeager's Follow-Up Response! Warning! Graphic Language!!!

Last edited by Bark'n; January 11th, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
    crue2009 likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

He's a good man, we need more like him.

He was pretty direct and to the point, but he always is. I think there is good reason to be upset especially if they start coming for our guns.
    pittypat21 and RichB70 like this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggSlic View Post
    He's a good man, we need more like him.

He was pretty direct and to the point, but he always is. I think there is good reason to be upset especially if they start coming for our guns.
    Won't be able to do much if he's in jail! I would have read up on NDAA before venturing into making this video.
    Hopyard, rmxer85 and Poseidon like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    James isn't shy about speaking his mind.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the liberal propaganda channels to paint a false impression of what all gun owners and members of the NRA are like.There is a war going on right now to brainwash the public, just like Hitler did in 1938-39. This will help them. We must be careful not to give them ammunition to accomplish their goals. I'm sure a good many feel this way, but stay off the radar.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Dunno what to say...on one hand I feel what he's saying. On the other hand...well, maybe not good word usage?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    James isn't shy about speaking his mind.
    Too bad he's a terrible speaker. He may be a good instructor, I'm not convinced yet, but he's a terrible speaker.

As to the content of the message, either he won't hold to it or he's going to jail. It wouldn't surprise me if some authority somewhere decides this constitutes a threat as it is and he goes to jail now.
    Hopyard likes this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Too bad he's a terrible speaker. He may be a good instructor, I'm not convinced yet, but he's a terrible speaker.

As to the content of the message, either he won't hold to it or he's going to jail. It wouldn't surprise me if some authority somewhere decides this constitutes a threat as it is and he goes to jail now.
    I'm not sure how he could have articulated his position any more eloquently.
    pittypat21 and tacman605 like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Awe, Come on James... Tell us what you really think!

I will venture to say, there are a boat load of people who feel the exact same way he does. And it's a big boat.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Civil war is getting spoken louder and louder

Apparently he pulled the video. When I click your embedded video it says it's private and I get nothing. I looked on youtube and I don't see it all.
    carracer likes this.

If push comes to shove there are a lot of Active Duty/National Guard/Former Military/Angry Citizens that will draw a line in the sand.The next several months/years may become what is known as the "Second US Revolution"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    I understand his frustration and his anger,but this kind of talk is just what the antis want to hear. This will be all over the liberal propaganda channels to paint a false impression of what all gun owners and members of the NRA are like.There is a war going on right now to brainwash the public, just like Hitler did in 1938-39. This will help them. We must be careful not to give them ammunition to accomplish their goals. I'm sure a good many feel this way, but stay off the radar.
    This.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Nope. Couldn't see it either. Personally, trying to appear like an angry, deranged skinhead isn't going to win over the hearts and minds of the public. Image is important.
    darbo, msgt/ret, BamaT and 4 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Sadly it appears I was too late. When I hit play it tells me the video is set to private.

My opinion is slowing changing about Mr. Yeager. I still have some strong reservations about a few things he does and has done, but no longer think he's a detriment to the gun community. He's teaching people valid skills and getting people to think. I just wish he'd talk to some people that think the things I do (there are several of us) and change a couple of his business tactics- because as it is some will never be able to embrace what he is doing.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links