I'll start with just a quick summary:
1. Upgraded my NRA Life member to Endowment
2. Gifted 5 NRA Life memberships
3. Gifted 1 Annual NRA membership
4. Gifted 7 Gun Owners of America memberships
5. Written my two Senators and Representative three times each.
6. Helped my neighbor sign up some of his family members to the NRA.
7. Personally talked about this to others, but I'm preaching to the choir. 100% have said gun contol is not the answer.
I've got some more ideas/plans:
I'd like to see a nice color handout done that contains some truthful relevant Q&A and talking points to pass along to others.
I'll attend every rally that I can possibly go to.
Donate to the Second Amendment Foundation.
I'm on DC more than any other forum, but I need to check some of the other gun-related forums out and hopefully see/encourage them to get involved and do something.
What have ya'll done and do you have any more plans to keep this rolling?
Seriously if you've done something and want to keep it private that's fine too.