Biden to Meet With NRA

Biden to Meet With NRA

This is a discussion on Biden to Meet With NRA within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Biden to meet with NRA after suggestion White House could act on gun control without Congress | Fox News The Dog & Pony Show Continues. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BugDude
  • 1 Post By RightsEroding

Thread: Biden to Meet With NRA

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar

Biden to Meet With NRA

Biden to meet with NRA after suggestion White House could act on gun control without Congress | Fox News

The Dog & Pony Show Continues.

I can hear it now from the liberal anti gun whackos "Well; we met with all parties concerned. We didn't exclude anyone. Regardless from what side of the issue they proceeded from; WE listened"

This would be a good thing if Biden had not already decided what he wants done.

Hopefully the WH will serve a nice lunch to the NRA reps as that is the only thing of value they will get.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

VIP Member
    Biden to the NRA: "Is there anything you would like to say before this court passes sentence?"
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Biden to the NRA: "Is there anything you would like to say before this court passes sentence?"
    exactly

Well, this isn't the NRA's first rodeo...maybe the first where only the CLOWN shows up, but certainly not their first.

It is no different that a Committee of Smurfs calling the Alabama Crimson Tide to a meeting to discuss appropriate team color.
    SpringerXD likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Well, this isn't the NRA's first rodeo...maybe the first where only the CLOWN shows up, but certainly not their first.

It is no different that a Committee of Smurfs calling the Alabama Crimson Tide to a meeting to discuss appropriate team color.
    BigDude: The smurfs would not do that. More like

"You guys really didn't need all those points. You didn't earn those points. We are going to redistribute some of them to Notre Dame.
    8th ID likes this.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Just appeasement. "Well, we did meet everyone, didn't we" they do fool me. The'll do what they want despite any public outcry. At least the NRA will be able to determine how soon to file the lawsuits.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Sometimes you have to let fools have their way for them to see what sewing the seeds of foolishnees will yield.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Links