This is a discussion on Some interesting facts... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I stole this from my Facebook page. Some statistics about ordinary citizens and conceled carry. • A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl , Miss. ...
I stole this from my Facebook page. Some statistics about ordinary citizens and conceled carry.
• A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl , Miss. , was halted by the school's vice principal
After he retrieved the Colt .45 he kept in his truck.
• A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next door heard gunfire
And apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.
• A 2002 terrorist attack at a school was quickly stopped by an armed
Teacher and a school guard.
• A 2002 law school shooting in Grundy , Va. , came to an abrupt conclusion
When students carrying firearms confronted the shooter.
• A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden , Utah , ended when an armed off-duty police
• A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston , Texas , was halted by two coworkers
Who carried concealed handguns.
• A 2012 church shooting in Aurora , Colo. , was stopped by a member of the
Congregation carrying a gun.
• At the recent mall shooting in Portland , Ore. , the gunman took his own life
Minutes after being confronted by a shopper carrying a concealed weapon.
• 2,500 times last year alone legal gun owners stopped violent crime when
Confronted with it long before any police assistance ... Of course, you probably
Didn't know any of this because mainstream media doesn't find it worth reporting.
It's not sensational enough and doesn't fit with their agenda. What's insane
is people who think removing rights from responsible people will somehow keep
I don't want to be a hero, but I'm sure not going to be a victim.
Hydrogen and human stupidty are the two most common elements on earth, not necessarily in that order. -- Albert Einstein
All ya' gotta' do now is get the info into the hands of people who can read and comprehend; so don't send it to the left wing lib whackos.
"When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan
Do what you can; then do what you must