100,000 new NRA members

This is a discussion on 100,000 new NRA members within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...AG&hid=4487688 ^This was posted in another thread a week or two back. Here is a link for a $25 Bass Pro Gift Card, when you ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 100,000 new NRA members

VIP Member
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...AG&hid=4487688

^This was posted in another thread a week or two back.

Here is a link for a $25 Bass Pro Gift Card, when you join the NRA for one year.
    Normal dues are $35/yr. but you get it for $25, so its like joining the ranks for free(cause you get the gift card)

Send the link to you buds in your email adresses.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    My woman and I just joined about a week ago. Just gifted two memberships to two friends tonight! (used the link above too so I got the bass pro gc's)
    BugDude and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

I extended mine 5 more years and gifted memberships to my brother-in-law and his two sons. I've encouraged others to join who have said they would.

Quite honestly, I'm surprised the numbers aren't higher. I would have expected more like $700,000 new members in that time considering the low percentage of members to total gun owners in the US. Of course, many folks, like the people I signed up, may not have been processed yet (snail mail). That number may rise exponentially as memberships are processed and numbers updated.

Out of an estimated 80,000,000 gun owners in the US, if someone asked me to guess I would have thought the NRA should have at least 20% of that (16M). It is disappointing that they have just under 5M.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Re: 100,000 new NRA members

Tom Gresham, of the nationally syndicated radio show Gun Talk, has set up his own membership call in number for the NRA $300 lifetime. Here is his tweet from this morning (you can confirm the legitamacy of this on twitter on Tom's feed):

@Guntalk: OK! *This will work now. *For the $300 NRA life membership, call 1-888-678-7894. *No waiting on hold! *Don't need my member number. *RT.

sent from my rotary dial phone using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SayVandelay View Post
    Ive even said it here "i will NEVER join". well I did. I get it now. I always said they divide gun owners. But I realized that was my fault too if I was actively staying outside the circle. im still mot happy about their BS Romney endorsement, but that shouldnt be the point
    Well done sir. Now, more than ever, we must find our common ground. We don't have to agree with everything the NRA does, but no other 2nd Amendment organization has a more powerful voice.

Of course, there are many other 2nd Amendment organization worthy of our support as well.
    NRA Certified Instructor - RSO - Life Member

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
    -Albert Einstein

New memberships, extended memberships, upgraded memberships, gift memberships, and increasing awareness with others and then they join. I’m feeling the love…

And if you have a couple of extra dollars, the NRA-ILA can always use the help.

Even if you are flat broke, there is still much you can do. Talk with others and create awareness, write your representatives now, and keep writing them. And those of us that support the NRA need to be doing this as well. If you haven’t seen these videos, please pass them on - Please View Very Important
    NRA Certified Instructor - RSO - Life Member

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
    -Albert Einstein

I re-joined today (after a 10 year hiatus).
    1MoreGoodGuy and BugDude like this.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    I think my brother may breakdown and join too! That's been a L-O-N-G project! He's going to his CWP class in a couple weeks too.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links