Time to Stand up and Be Counted

This is a discussion on Time to Stand up and Be Counted within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is getting very scary. The amount of mis-information that is being posted and promoted online is crazy, One Facebook group that is getting a ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Darrow75
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Time to Stand up and Be Counted

Time to Stand up and Be Counted

This is getting very scary.

The amount of mis-information that is being posted and promoted online is crazy,

One Facebook group that is getting a lot of attention is :
    "March on Washington for Gun Control" scheduled for January 26.

It is amazing what some of the people are saying on that page.
    "We need to ban assault weapons, high capacity magazines, and bullets that break up inside the body" (which shows their ignorance of ballistics)

And some of the statistics that they are sharing are very questionable. Like how views of ownership vs control have changed, I would love to know who they are asking.

408573_268882206572932_1694121193_n.png

Hopefully we can have a good turn out on the 19th.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/144639815690301/

So, spread the word, post up notes at your local ranges, and gun shops.

Tell as many people as you can, it is time that America heard from the Majority, the Law Abiding Citizens.

2. Remove Ads

I'll be at my Capitol on the 19th. I'm not sure that is a real study you have pictured there. The wording on it kind of makes me think some dude threw it together on his computer to plaster it up on the Internets. What does "Gun Control Ownership" even mean?
    Rawah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrow75 View Post
    I'll be at my Capitol on the 19th. I'm not sure that is a real study you have pictured there. The wording on it kind of makes me think some dude threw it together on his computer to plaster it up on the Internets. What does "Gun Control Ownership" even mean?
    That was my feeling too, yet it is being used as FACTS to the Gun Control groups. Very sad.

The more I look around, the more I think I may prefer being counted among the ranks of...the invisible. I hope common sense is just on vacation & not on permanent layoff.
    TX expat likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links