Statement From the NRA Regarding Today's White House Task Force Meeting - Page 2

Statement From the NRA Regarding Today's White House Task Force Meeting

This is a discussion on Statement From the NRA Regarding Today's White House Task Force Meeting within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Great.. My wife and I are NRA members. We will support the NRA all the way....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Statement From the NRA Regarding Today's White House Task Force Meeting

Great.. My wife and I are NRA members. We will support the NRA all the way.
    darbo likes this.

Did anyone really think that this meeting would be the least bit productive? It was all for show on behalf of the admin.
    Chaplain Scott likes this.

Truly amazing...

Can't believe this is happening over a nutjob's insane actions...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

I'm sure nobody is surprised at this, the NRA meeting was nothing but a token attempt to "support the second amendment". Of course, we know what these guys really mean when they say "support the second amendment", and it has nothing to do with supporting anything. Still, I hope that the representative organizations that attended the meeting will now work together to defend our rights.

I've said it more than I can count, but as gun owners, we need to stay unified. This is not the time for "I own guns, but I don't see a reason for ____". I don't care if you have never owned anything but a revolver and kept it in a drawer, this is not the time for compromise.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    Truly amazing...

I forget who said "never let a tragedy go to waste", can anyone refer that to its source?
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by livewire View Post
    I forget who said "never let a tragedy go to waste", can anyone refer that to its source?

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

Rahm Emanuel
    livewire likes this.

Statement From the NRA Regarding Today's White House Task Force Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by SayVandelay View Post
    I hope everyone has at least learned that their 2 dollar underwear from walmart isnt worth it, not the way they caved and took part in this
    Just like the NRA, how do you know they did not play the game? There is nothing wrong with an attempt to have a discussion, even when the odds are against. The people at Wally World could have told the administration to p!$$ off. That would have been nice to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    One more sign that this admin does not care, its only about their control. If they really cared they would be looking into real solutions. The gun control is a huge smoke screen for something else going on!

glad the NRA went in with good intentions and is transparent as to what is going on.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    Truly amazing...

This had nothing to do with the actions of a nut job. This is part of a greater plan. They have to disarm us to meet their ultimate goal.
    mano3, twhditto, darbo and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    This had nothing to do with the actions of a nut job. This is part of a greater plan. They have to disarm us to meet their ultimate goal.
    ex·cuse
    /ikˈskyo͞oz/

Verb
    Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.

Noun
    A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

Synonyms
    verb. pardon - forgive - justify - absolve - remit - condone
    noun. pretext - apology - plea - justification - pretence

-- John F. Kennedy

Have to agree they care less about children or anyone else only what they want. I'm not surprised. What more would I expect from people who base everything on emotion. I thought people in this capacity were much smarter, but it appears they are not at all and only care about themselves.
    twhditto likes this.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Amen brother..........stop kiddin' yourself and take a hard look in the mirror.....this has nothing to do with protecting our kids.
    We won't be fooled again.........
    mano3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfuelrm View Post
    Have to agree they care less about children or anyone else only what they want. I'm not surprised. What more would I expect from people who base everything on emotion. I thought people in this capacity were much smarter, but it appears they are not at all and only care about themselves.
    Get your head out from under the rock and stop underestimating these people. If they were stupid, they would be easy to stop.
    darbo and Mecread like this.

-- John F. Kennedy

VIP Member
    Expected nothing productive just more restrictions from the biden “dog and pony” show. Their minds were already made up and the so-called task force is nothing but a show to appease the uneducated masses that they know what is better for us.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Where did I underestimate them? I don't underestimate them or anyone else including yourself so don't assume
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links