Upcoming legislation has already been written

This is a discussion on Upcoming legislation has already been written within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I love it when they display their utter ignorance by referring to the "assault magazines" that need to be banned. What? Are the BGs now ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Upcoming legislation has already been written

I love it when they display their utter ignorance by referring to the "assault magazines" that need to be banned. What? Are the BGs now throwing those ugly “assault magazines at people? I sure would not want to be on the receiving end of one of those “assault magazines”.
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

2. Remove Ads

Of course the legislation has already been written.

What do you think Fast & Furious was all about? The administration said 90% of the guns in Mexico came from Dealers in the US. DOJ/ATF ran guns (allowed straw purchases and did not interdict the guns) to Mexican drug lords by the thousands. By doing so, they tried to set up a visible flow og guns that could be traced back to the US to "prove" their point that greater gun control was required. It backfired when a Border Patrol agent was killed & other agents blew the whistle.

This is the crookedest, dirtiest administration I have ever seen in my life (& I'm an geezer).

VIP Member
    I am confident any proposed ban was written shortly after the current cartel was sworn in and pigeonholed just waiting for just the right crisis to be introduced.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Senior Moderator
    The time for "meaningful dialogue" has been over for years.

Just as the NRA moguls reported on the last discussion with Bidens "gun task force"...it has already been decided. They werent interested in discussion.

What we have to decide is how much freedom we are willing to give up before we decide to do something about it.
    zacii likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Re: Upcoming legislation has already been written

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    The time for "meaningful dialogue" has been over for years.

Just as the NRA moguls reported on the last discussion with Bidens "gun task force"...it has already been decided. They werent interested in discussion.

What we have to decide is how much freedom we are willing to give up before we decide to do something about it.
    They've been dismantling all of our freedoms, not just the 2A for many, many years.

I agree with you. Talking is done. The politicos already have their minds made up. We too, should know exactly where we stand, and be resolved to the possible consequences.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    What concerns me is the wording to be used on mags....will it say over 10 rounds will no longer be legal to manufacture or sell or will it say illegal to be in possession of........... I hope they decide soon cause the wording they may choose is stopping me from making my next purchase......If they choose the latter the Glock-19 is out of the question.
    Really - what are they gonna do - confiscate all hi cap mags??

Buy it while you can.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hayzor View Post
    Really - what are they gonna do - confiscate all hi cap mags??

Buy it while you can.
    Well that would be nice except for the fact that if the wording does say "illegal to be in possession of" and you were ever to get caught with it then you loose the weapon and probably your CCL also...I have no use for a weapon that I can't be in possession of.....I mean...what would I do with it....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links