Obama’s Gun Task Force Member Has Son Convicted Of Planning School Mass Murder

This is a discussion on Obama’s Gun Task Force Member Has Son Convicted Of Planning School Mass Murder within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; From the article: Well the hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, Barack ...

Thread: Obama’s Gun Task Force Member Has Son Convicted Of Planning School Mass Murder

Obama’s Gun Task Force Member Has Son Convicted Of Planning School Mass Murder

From the article:

Well the hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, Barack Obama established a task force, headed by Vice President Joe Biden, to come up with solutions to end gun violence. However, one of the members of Biden’s task force has a son that has been convicted, not just charged, but convicted, of planning a mass murder at a high school in Massachusetts in 2004.

Read more: Obama’s Gun Task Force Member Has Son Convicted Of Planning School Mass Murder
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

2. Remove Ads

do as i say, not as i do.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

NRA Certified Instructor - RSO - Life Member

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
    -Albert Einstein

Links