Has anyone Watched this? What is DHS preparing for?

This is a discussion on Has anyone Watched this? What is DHS preparing for? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXg2WsNCrW4...

Thread: Has anyone Watched this? What is DHS preparing for?

This type of stuff is all crap IMO. Someone doesn't like the current president so they make up a bunch of crap and use a few events that are unrelated and try to claim it all fits into some scheme. Completely bogus IMO.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Could be.. I mean I dont really feel this could be the case. But some of those news stations.. are not some Right wing nutjobs or conspiracy theorists.. some of them arent at all

I put this in the same category as 9/11 conspiracy talk.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by oFant0mo View Post
    Could be.. I mean I dont really feel this could be the case. But some of those news stations.. are not some Right wing nutjobs or conspiracy theorists.. some of them arent at all
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories but you are right about these not all being right-biased sources...Cenk Uyger is about as left as you can get in this country. I think we get too focused on left vs right issues and forget that in reality most Democrats and Republicans are two halves of the same power hungry coin these days. Neither side seems to be out for our best interests anymore and only focus on the next election cycle so they can continue to line their pockets and maintain their power to control us as they see fit. Remember that while the Patriot Act was passed in 2001 and originally set to sunset in 2005, our illustrious representatives keep choosing to extend it, most recently in 2011. It's all about power and control and the proposed gun control measures are no different. Dark days.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I was going to post this, too, but was thinking it would be closed faster than a Democrat could raise your taxes.

If it were just ONE person saying this stuff, I would dismiss it, but so, so many people are saying the same thing. I guess we shall see.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

I use this Video as a reminder that as V said...

People should never be afraid of their government...
    Government should be afraid of their people... and we as gun owners.. Well I'm still waiting for my permits in JERSEY. As gun owners you as much as acting as 2nd amendment right activists you will always be the defenders of the free people. If the country gets to a point where we can no longer stand the intrusiveness, or we get to a point where we are loosing our rights we must object.. PEACEFULLY but it falls to responsible gun owners to be the strong arms of the free people.

Links