Tough Path for Ban on Assault Arms

This is a discussion on Tough Path for Ban on Assault Arms within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; NRA says Congress will not pass weapons ban - Yahoo! News I found this part to be rather interesting: The NRA, instead, is pushing for ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Tough Path for Ban on Assault Arms

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    NRA says Congress will not pass weapons ban - Yahoo! News

I found this part to be rather interesting:

The NRA, instead, is pushing for measures that would keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill, until a person gets better. "If they are cured, there ought to be a way out of it," Keene said.

Now where's my 600$ M&P Sport? I expect them back to normal before my birthday this summer :)

JK... Please don't give up yet everyone. Write your reps and maybe join the NRA just to be sure they get the point...

They still might go for the low hanging fruit and end up with something like getting pistol/mag sizes reduced.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    NRA says Congress will not pass weapons ban - Yahoo! News

I found this part to be rather interesting:

Now where's my 600$ M&P Sport? I expect them back to normal before my birthday this summer :)

JK... Please don't give up yet everyone. Write your reps and maybe join the NRA just to be sure they get the point...

They still might go for the low hanging fruit and end up with something like getting pistol/mag sizes reduced.
    I'm hopeful the NRA can pull this off but I'm not holding my breath. Even if the current Congress kills whatever proposals are put in front of them this time around, there's still three more years of Obama doing whatever he can to shove this down our throats.

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Thompson View Post
    I'm hopeful the NRA can pull this off but I'm not holding my breath. Even if the current Congress kills whatever proposals are put in front of them this time around, there's still three more years of Obama doing whatever he can to shove this down our throats.

All of the uproar is also educating people on the rights we have and who to contact to voice their opinions.

But, i agree... They probably won't go quietly and will constantly be clawing for something and going after whatever they can.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links