I am guessing that the AWB will not go through so will AR15 prices drop like a rock ?

I am guessing that the AWB will not go through so will AR15 prices drop like a rock ?

This is a discussion on I am guessing that the AWB will not go through so will AR15 prices drop like a rock ? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Of course we do not know for sure yet, but there are some speculations that I have read that say that the President and Biden ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I am guessing that the AWB will not go through so will AR15 prices drop like a rock ?

Of course we do not know for sure yet, but there are some speculations that I have read that say that the President and Biden know that a AWB will not go through Congress, however they can propose a magazine capacity limit. So I will AR15 prices now drop like a rock and the high capacity magazines go through the roof ??? God Bless

With any luck, yes. I have a decent collection of USGI steel mags from years in the Marine Corps.

I am concerned about not getting pistol magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, though.
    pittypat21 likes this.

Probably not for a while. Some companies have all the backorders they can handle for a year, at least. I heard del-ton wont even answer the phone anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SayVandelay View Post
    Probably not for a while. Some companies have all the backorders they can handle for a year, at least. I heard del-ton wont even answer the phone anymore
    Thats a good thing though!! We are supporting American businesses!!
    SpringerXD and sixgun like this.

Kinda like the price of Gas, once it gets above 3.00 per gallon it tends to stay there for a long time...

Americans are voting with their dollars. Wonder if Washington is awake to see it.
    Last edited by maat; January 12th, 2013 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgunner View Post
    Kinda like the price of Gas, once it gets above 3.00 per gallon it tends to stay there for a long time...
    Hey! Bite your tongue. It's $2.83/gal here now. I'm hoping it gets down to $2.50!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Maximpactguns View Post
    Thats a good thing though!! We are supporting American businesses!!
    Yeah, I just wish people would stop supporting the vultures that are out there. But those are the retailers. Not the ones keeping with supply and demand, but the ones who raised prices on December 15th.

Yup.............along with the market....IMO.

I really hope so. I'd rather see ARs reasonably priced and widely available than coveted objects in a select few's closets. IMO that is exactly what the 2nd amendment is about.
    WINTEJER000 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    uuuummmmm....

do they make 10r mags for g19's, g21's and such
    rigel42 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Not to where it was.
    I used the money i saved for the M+P 15 sport and bought a S+W
    686 plus with the 2.5 barrel instead

If nothing happens, there will be people with these rifles that they don't want anymore, so they'll either sell them privately or sell them back to the gun store. If enough of that happens, the market will be saturated with semi-autos, and the price should drop. The biggest thing will be all of the morons that panic buy, and end up paying three times what they should, and will be pissed when they realize that their $3,500 Colt 6420 is only worth $999, and their $2,500 Windham Weaponry AR is only worth $750.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    New owners will hold their overpriced ARs until the next crisis/price gouge so that they won't lose money. Manufacturers and retailers will have to roll with supply/demand.

I wonder if any AR manufacturers will try to redesign their product to comply with the doomed ban so that they will have an acceptable replacement for the next go around. Can you see a bastardized AR that fits a Monte Carlo stock?
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by tubadude View Post
    If nothing happens, there will be people with these rifles that they don't want anymore, so they'll either sell them privately or sell them back to the gun store. If enough of that happens, the market will be saturated with semi-autos, and the price should drop. The biggest thing will be all of the morons that panic buy, and end up paying three times what they should, and will be pissed when they realize that their $3,500 Colt 6420 is only worth $999, and their $2,500 Windham Weaponry AR is only worth $750.
    Ksgunner and mano3 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links