Mark Levin: I can barely contain my fury at what is going on in this country

This is a discussion on Mark Levin: I can barely contain my fury at what is going on in this country within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I really wanted to chop this segment down to a 3 or 4 minute clip but the entire segment is so dang good that I ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By mrreynolds
  • 2 Post By Exacto

Thread: Mark Levin: I can barely contain my fury at what is going on in this country

I really wanted to chop this segment down to a 3 or 4 minute clip but the entire segment is so dang good that I just had to leave it intact. Levin starts out sharing with his audience that he is so frustrated by the tyranny that’s happening to this country right now that he can barely contain his fury behind the microphone. He said it’s just so “damn infuriating” to see the greatest country on the planet attacked from within by the lilliputians that run it.

Article Link

VIP Member
    Mark Levin is a great commentator. I listen to his radio show several times a week when I'm in the car. He's the kind of guy we need in government. I wish he was the Attorney General.
    Really good link! I agree with every word he said.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Mark Levin is unlistenable. All he does is say the same thing over and over and over again. Wilkow is much better.

Mark Levin has an annoying monotone way of speaking... I can't listen to him either.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Distinguished Member
    That was really good.

SO True . . . . so sad. Too many pathetic and mindless people in this country that can't come close to thinking on these levels.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    He has alot of company. This Country is about to come to a boil and I don't mind telling you It scares me to think what could happen. The one thing I do know is that America is well worth defending from all enemies foreign and domestic as worded in our Constitution. And as in the past she will be defended.
    mg27 and tcox4freedom like this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

I feel exactly the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Sponsored Links